Colby// he ask you

Their you were with your best friends sam and colby. You liked Colby for years know and no one knew besides sam witch he told Colby. Out of nowhere sam screams truth or dare making u jump on to Colby.

  Colby just laughed at you and u blushed getting off of him hoping he wouldn't see.

I just got scared that's all u said chuckling a little.

So are we gonna play or what sam said with his sassy Samantha voice.

Ya u and Colby said in sinc.

Y'all all set in the floor in a circle and sam started it off.

Y/N"he said with a smirk, truth or dare."

Truth u said trying to start it off easy hoping it would be nothing bad.

Is it true you like someone really close to you" he said with his evil smirk

You felt your face heat up.

U-um ya u said looking down not making eye contact with Colby.
After a few seconds you looked At sam and gave him a glare and you turned to Colby who looked like he was thinking really hard.
You didn't worry much cause u didn't want to bother his personal life.

Truth or dare sam" you said hoping he would pick dare.

He looked at u with a devil grin"Dare"he said.

Um okay I dare you to...... run to the kitchen and get a spoon full of wasabi and eat it.

Witch he did.

After Sam was dieng and me and Colby laughing we started to play again.

Sam asked Colby truth or dare. They looked at each other and smiled. Colby started to get up before he said....dare?

I dare u to go outside and say the first thing that pops up in your head.

They both gave each other a wink and Colby went outside you and sam followed him.

Right when sam started to recorded Colby had a bouquet of roses in his hand and screamed Y/N WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!!
He looked at you and gave you the roses you jumped in his arms and said yes.

Sam, Katrina, Colby and you all went on a double date. Everything has been going great since you and Colby got together.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry I haven't updated in for ever been busy with school. Plz vote and comment plz. Message me if u have a request. LOVE YALL!!❤️❤️❤️