Sam//Next door neighbor

You were new to town. I just moved to Kansas to get away from the city. You ought a nice two story house. It was everything u wanted. U had neighbors out the wazoo😂. When all your stuff came u started to carry it in. You were by your self tell two boys came. The asked if they could help of course u said yes. After yall were half way done u offered them a drink. 
    We talked for awhile found out that they do YouTube/vine and that they are both 18 like you. Sam was the single one with blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Colby had long shaggy kind a hair swept tot he side he had vibrant blue eyes but not as gorgeous as Sam's. He wasn't single witch you didn't mind cause u had your eyes on sam. Colby got a phone call and left. U and Sam decided to finish bringing everything and decided to go for a swim. Sam threw u in the pool and u started a splash war. After y'all were done swimming y'all went to your bedroom and climbed out the window on to the roof. Y'all stayed their until it was dark. U know u just met sam but u fell Like your falling for him. When u laid down he pulled u closer so your head was on shoulder. You felt nervous and he could tell so he intertwined your fingers together. You laid their forever. You went inside and watched a scary movie. You were tired and hated scary movies so u laid down with your head in his lap.
    You felt arms under u and it was sam carrying u. You were to tired to open your eyes so U let him. As he was laying u down and covered u up he kissed your cheek. You felt him leave but before got tot he bedroom door u asked him to stay.
   That is how the relation ship of u and Sam started.

Srry I haven't updated life's been hard lately. Between school and my friends I haven't ha stone to but I'm back.😊✌🏼️❤️ ps srry this is short