THIS...Is A Stickup

On a bright sunny morning, inside a child's bedroom, there was the setting of a town, with a saloon, a bank, a sheriff's office, and a few shops and settings, all made out of LEGO bricks and models. Also, there was a sign next to the sheriff's office, there was a drawn picture of a Mr. Potato Head, with the word 'WANTED' in red above it, and a bounty price of $2.3 million dollars.

"ALRIGHT, everyone!!!" A boy's voice, maybe at 8yrs old, called out, as the boy held the Mr. Potato Head toy, but it had a toy pistol taped around its right hand. "THIS...is a stickup. Don't ANYBODY move."

In front of the Potato Head, was an amount of other toys, portraying as the townspeople in the bank. There was a Bo Peep porcelain doll, along with a red racecar with the number 95 on the hood, doors, and roof, next to a rusty tow truck, whilst there was an angel Christmas tree decoration there too, and a Pop! figurine of Marty McFly standing next to the Bo Peep doll.

"Now...empty that safe." The Potato Head demanded, and the boy took a piggy bank, and emptied all of the money inside, revealing about $25.00 worth of coins, because of work around the house, and birthday money. "Ooh, hoodoo! Money, money, money!" The Potato Head laughed, and started to kiss the money.

"Stop it, stop it, you mean old potato!" The boy imitated a girl's voice for the Bo Peep doll, which he seemed to do very well. His voice sounded just like that of a girl's, like Grey DeLisle.

"Quiet, Bo Peep!" The Potato Head told the doll, aiming the toy gun at her, then pointed to something on the other side of the 'town'. "Or your sheep will get runned over!!"

Over on a set of Bachmann tracks, was a small porcelain statue of a sheep, and it was sitting on the tracks, whilst there was a model James The Red Engine with two red express coaches down the line, and it was racing down the tracks to the sheep, like it was a runaway train!

"Help! Baa! Help us!" The boy made a sheep's voice.

"Oh, no! Not my sheep!" Bo Peep cried out. "Somebody do something!"

Just then, the boy made two objects appear on the edge of the nearby bed. The first was a toy cowboy doll, standing 15.93 inches tall. It is slender and fair-skinned in plastic, has brown eyes, hair hand-painted in brown that is attached to the Head in plastic, rosy cheeks, thin brown eyebrows, a yellow shirt with red square outlines, a couple of white buttons vertically on the chest and each matching cufflink on both cuffs, cowboy boots made from brown plastic with both each couple outlined cacti on both sides, spurs made from gold plastic on both sides of the boots, a holster made from brown plastic with a gold brooch with a red centre on it, a white vest with black cow spots all over, a red bandanna, blue jeans, a belt made from brown plastic with a buckle that has a bull design on it made from gold plastic, a cowboy hat made from brown plastic with a triangle-shaped brim, star-shaped badge made from gold plastic with small spheres on each tip and a word "SHERIFF" on the center, and a pull string on the back with a white loop attached to it.

The second toy was an American LaFrance firetruck around the same size as the cowboy doll. As the boy pushed the truck off the bed, the headlights flipped on, and suddenly, the firetruck began to transform and change shape. In a few short seconds, the firetruck had transformed into a 18 inch tall robot.

The robot is in a red and blue colour scheme, the upper body being blue and the legs being red and copper. It has a gray face with a red helmet and antennas of the same colour, heavily detailed and designed with multiple plates and layers of pieces on top of each other. It has two sphere shaped bases for its antennas, with dark red colouring around it. It has a blue chest with windows and a dark grey strip on both of its ribs. It has big broad shoulders that overlaps the arms, and thickly armoured lower arms. Also, there are 2 wheels attached to the back, and are also held by its smokestacks, and the remaining 4 wheels are attached the back of its lower legs.

The two toys stood before the Potato Head and the crowd of people. The boy pulled the pull-string of the cowboy on its back, then tapped the left lower arm of the robot, making the arm transform into a large blaster to match the design of the robot's body, and it aimed the blaster to the Potato Head, and the blue LED eyes flowed brightly and strongly.

"Reach for the sky!" The voice box in the cowboy spoke out.

"Human Autobots, Transform." The voice of the robot spoke out, and it sounded slightly deeper than the boy's actual voice.

"Oh, no!" The Potato Head spoke in worry. "It's Sheriff Woody and Braedimus Prime!" He revealed the names of the two other toys.

"We are here to put an end to your diabolical scheme, One-Eyed Bart." Braedimus told the Potato Head, and the boy pulled off the right eye, revealing the dastardly gunman.

"D'oh! How'd you know it was me?" One-Eyed Bart demanded.

"Are you gonna come quietly?" Sheriff Woody asked.

"You can't touch me, Autobot and Sheriff." Bart told the two, then the boy placed a Slinky Dog down in front of the toys, blocking the path of the two heroes. "I've brought my attack dog, with a built-in forcefield."

The boy then brought up a slender green plastic toy T-Rex, with white trimming through the belly and tail, olive toenails, sharp white teeth, white eyes with black pupils, and a poseable neck, and placed a little sound recorder nearby.

"Well, we've brought our dinosaur, who eats forcefield dogs." Woody said, then the boy pushed the play button on the recorder, and it played the T-Rex roar from 'Jurassic Park', and as it played, he pulled the slinky dog away, making the frightened dog sounds.

"You're going to prison, One-Eyed Bart." Braedimus announced, as the boy placed Bart into a 'jail', which was actually a baby's crib. "You won't be seeing the light of day after today."

Just then, a girly baby sound came out of nowhere, and something or someone grabbed the Potato Head. It revealed to be a 4 year old girl, with dark brown hair in two ponytails, whilst having fair skin, big blue eyes, rosy cheeks, and a tiny smile on her face. She also was wearing a pink shirt with a red dress underneath, and baby socks on. This was the baby sister, Jessie. Jessie grabbed the Potato Head, and started to bash the toy against the railing of the bed, making the body parts, like the hat, arms, feet, and nose fall off the toy.

"Great job, team." The boy picked up the Woody doll and the Braedimus action figure, and looked at the two. The boy turned out to be 8 years old, with shaggy shirt golden brown hair, blue eyes like his baby sister, but with white skin. He was wearing a blue shirt with red flames on the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt, whilst having blue jean shorts, and a pair of sneakers with the Autobot logo on them. This boy was Braedey Martin. "You both saved the day." He pulled on Woody's pull-string, and gently tapped Braedimus Prime's right shoulder.

"You're my favourite deputy." Woody spoke through his voice box.

"Let's Transform and Roll Out." Braedimus spoke out, and Braedey began to set up something with his toys. Today was gonna be a big day for him altogether.

~*~*~

A/N: how did you enjoy the intro to this new story? Was is good, or was it okay? Tell me what you think about the chapter.
Thanks.