Sid Phillips

Previously...

The claw finally began to pull up the prizes caught. There was Buzz, with Daphne in his right arm, whilst holding onto his feet, was Braedimus Prime and Sheriff Woody.

"Alright! A combo platter!" Sid said in surprise, as the claw dropped the prizes into the chute. Sid pulled them out, and held them in his hands. "Let's go home and...play." He laughed sinisterly, then puts the toys in his bag, and headed off to find James to head home.

~*~*~

Later in the evening, Sid Phillips and his brother James, riding on skateboards were making their way home. As they got to the footpath to their home, they got off their boards, and started to make their way to the front door.

Buzz, who's glow in the dark spacesuit was glowing green, looked out of the open zipper of Sid's bag, and saw Braedimus and Woody's house nearby. "Sheriff. Braedimus Prime. I can see your dwelling from here. You're both almost home." He told the two.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Daphne shivered.

"Nirvana is coming. The mystic portal awaits." The LGM Sid caught earlier then said.

"Will you be quiet?" Woody snapped quietly to the two space toys. "You guys don't get it, do you? Once we go into Sid's house, we won't be coming out."

As they looked to see the front door getting closer, Sid opened the door, and suddenly, Scud came up, barking at his two masters.

"Oi!! Scud, stop!" James yelled to the dog, making Scud then stopped barking, as Sid closed the door. "Sit. Good boy." The dog stopped growling, and slightly whimpered, but James gently patted his head, knowing he wasn't a bad dog, and it was just Sid's bad behaviour and influence.

"Hey, I've got something for you." Sid then said.

"Freeze." Woody told the others, and they froze immediately, as Sid grabbed the LGM.

Sid then placed the LGM over Scud's eyes, and the dog breathed in and out quickly. "Ready, set, now!"

Suddenly, Scud grabbed the dog, and began to thrash it about, making the toy squeak and squeal in pain, much to the shock of the toys in the bag. Daphne hid in the corner of the bag, not wanting to see anymore of this, whilst Braedimus, Buzz, and Woody watched on in horror.

"Scud!!" James thundered, and Scud immediately stopped thrashing the LGM, and looked at the boy. "Drop...the toy. Now." James ordered with a deep tone, and Scud dropped the toy. "Now, go to the kitchen, and wait for me to give you dinner. And I don't want you to wake Dad." He told the dog, and Scud, feeling very disappointed, walked off to the kitchen.

"Come on, James. I was just having fun." Sid groaned to his brother. "Hannah! Hey, Hannah!" Sid yelled out, as someone walked up.

The person is Hannah, Sid and James's little sister. She has the same hair as her brothers, reaching down to her jawline, the same colour eyes, in a pink shirt and a pair of PJ pants, and was holding a doll named Janie.

"What?" Hannah asked Sid.

"Did I get my package in the mail?" Sid asked.

"I don't know." Hannah replied, looking to her doll.

"Wh...What do you mean you don't know?" Sid asked annoyed.

"I don't know!" Hannah told him slowly and annoyed at him, and Sid groaned in exasperation.

"Sorry about Sid, Hannah." James told his sister. Unlike Sid, he cared for her, and doesn't trash toys like him. He happens to be a tinkerer, and he tinkers around with anything to see how it works. "He's just annoyed I stopped Scud from tearing apart this little LGM toy." James held up the scratched and injured LGM toy, but the squeak function still worked.