Buzz Lightyear Finds Out The Truth

The next morning, the sun was shining. However, inside his bedroom, Sid Phillips was making work of a certain cowboy doll.

"Oh, a survivor!" Sid told the Woody doll. "Where's the rebel base! Talk!" He threw the cowboy doll to the floor, nearly in the light of the sun. Sid walked up to the window. "I can see your will is strong." He pulled up the blind, and held a magnifying glass in his hand. "Well, we have ways of making you talk."

He held the magnifying glass in the light, and focused the point of light on Woody's forehead. After a few short seconds, a small trail of smoke began to appear between Woody's eyebrows!!

"Where are your rebel friends now?" Sid demanded, and laughed sinisterly. But, he was then drawn away from his playtime by James calling from downstairs.

"Sid! Get down here! Mum says your Pop Tarts are ready!" James called from the door.

"All right!" Sid ran out of the door, and raced downstairs to the kitchen.

Once the coast was clear, Woody jumped up and screamed out, since his forehead was still burning. He ran to a cereal bowl nearby, and dunked his head in it, trying to soothe the burning pain. Next, Buzz and Braedimus walked up, the former having suction darts on his backside and his helmet. He took them off, and pulled Woody out of the bowl, and he had two rice pop rings around his eyes.

"Are you all right?" Buzz asked. Then, he patted Woody on the back, and the rice rings fell off his face. "I'm proud of you, Sheriff. A lesser man would've talked under such torture." Then, Buzz saw there was someone missing from the group. "Where is Miss Blake?"

"Over here." Daphne called out, hiding behind a crate.

"What are you doing there?" Braedimus asked.

"Buzz, could you and Woody turn around, please?" Daphne asked, and the two turned around and looked away like gentlemen. Then, Daphne stepped out from behind the crate, and she was only wearing her pink leggings and Mary Jane shoes, headband and scarf, and her pink bikini. "Stupid Sid took my clothes last night, and are up there." She pointed to the desk.

"I'm on it." Braedimus jumped up immediately, saw her dress, picked it up, then jumped back down. "Here you go." He gave her the dress, and she hid again behind the crate to put it on.

"I sure hope this isn't permanent." Woody grumbled about the burn on his forehead, as both Braedimus and Daphne walked up, the latter having her dress back on.

"So, what's our next move?" Daphne asked.

"Still no word from Star Command." Buzz sighed, closing his wrist communicator. "We're not that far from the spaceport."

"The door." Woody then turned to the open door. "It's open! We're free!"

"Woody, we don't even know what's out there!" Buzz told him, as Woody and Daphne were making their way to the door.

"I'll tell you what-" Daphne looked ahead, and screamed out. The mutant toys walked up, blocking their path, and stopping them from getting to the door. "Mutant toys!" He redhead then hid behind Braedimus, as Woody hid behind Buzz.