Welcome To Pizza Planet

Outside town, there was a restaurant and gaming arcade combined together named 'Pizza Planet'. The restaurant's building was shaped like the large planet Saturn with the "Pizza Planet" logo in big green letters on top of the large red 'ring' of the building. To the left of the restaurant is a white rocket ship with red fins on it and a red nosecone, next to a launching tower.

The yellow Pizza Planet truck raced into the parking lot of the restaurant, and pulled to a stop nearby the rocket. Once shutting off the engine, and putting on the parking brake, the driver got out of the car, and left for the restaurant. Inside the truck, Braedimus, Daphne and Buzz looked out of the windscreen, looking over to their left, and saw the big white rocket.

"Next shuttle lift-off is scheduled for T-Minus 30 minutes and counting." A man on the P.A system called out, as the jets of the rocket hum. Buzz was smiling at the sight.

"Guess we arrived." Daphne said innocently, then pushed the red button on the seatbelt, making it come undone.

Buzz, Braedimus, and Daphne looked out of the passenger side window of the truck, and saw what we're robot guards blocking the entrance. Above the doors also said 'Spaceport Entry', and under that is 'Airlock', and just underneath that is 'Pressurised' in red.

"You are clear to enter." One robot said, as the three toys looked in surprise, whilst a family of three stood before the doors. "Welcome to Pizza Planet." Then, the guards lifted their lances, which were steel sticks with blades shaped like pizza slices on the end of them, which were blocking the door, and the doors open, letting the family in, as the red 'Pressurised' sign changed to a green 'Clear' sign.

"Come on. Let's get Woody, and find a way in." Braedimus made his way over to the small hatch in the glass panel, along with Buzz and Daphne.

Buzz opened the hatch, and looked in. "Sheriff?" He called, and as the big toolbox fell over, there was Woody, but he looked like he was smacked in the face. "There you are." Buzz nodded, as Woody fell over in the pile of rubbish.

"Okay. Woody, we've got a problem." Braedimus began to explain to Woody. "Now, the entrance into the spaceport is heavily guarded with robot sentries, armed with sharp and deadly lances."

"We need a way to get inside." Daphne added, as Woody then sat up, but with a Pizza Planet 'Mega Gulp' cup on his heat. "Hey..." Daphne smiled.

"Great idea, Woody

"Great idea, Woody." Buzz commented on Woody's idea. "I like your thinkin'." Woody was confused of why Buzz said this.

~*~*~