Operation: Toy Vengeance

Previously...

"Thank you." Woody thanked the gathered toys, as they huddled with him and Braedimus.

The red Autobot knelt down to the toys. "Okay. We know what to do. We're gonna have to break a few rules in the process. But, if this works, it'll help everyone, and we'll all earn our freedom."

With that, Braedimus and Woody began to formulate their plan, as the toys watched on in curiosity.

~*~*~

In Braedey's bedroom, a man had taken the last of the toy labelled boxes, and headed off to the truck to load them up.

Braedey, however, was still feeling down. He looked at the box Buzz Lightyear came out of in his right hand, then to the Autobot bandana in his left hand, and finally, he picked up the last box that Daphne Blake was in. He sighed sadly, and made his way to the car, knowing he might never see his four precious toys again.

Meanwhile, in Sid's backyard, the psycho kid was getting to work on building a launch pad for Buzz and Daphne to launch off of.

"Houston to Mission Control. Come in, Control." Sid announced. "Launch pad is being constructed."

~*~*~

Back in Sid's bedroom, Braedimus and Woody stood in front of a large set of domino pieces, arranged in a way, like a map, and they were explaining the final parts of their plan

Back in Sid's bedroom, Braedimus and Woody stood in front of a large set of domino pieces, arranged in a way, like a map, and they were explaining the final parts of their plan. Braedimus designated this mission as 'Operation: Toy Vengeance'.

"Alright, listen up." Woody told the toys, as he and Braedimus were kneeling to the map. "I need Pump Boy here, Ducky here." Woody then pointed the pencil he had in his hand to the walking fishing pole, designating it as 'Legs'. "Legs. You're with Ducky." He told the fishing pole, as the duck Pez dispenser combined with a spring and baby's body quacks to Legs.

Braedimus then pointed to the soldier attacked to the small skateboard, then to the black Camaro bot, and finally to the red Jeagirl. "RollerBob, Lockdown, Typhoon and I will not move from this position, until we get the signal. Are we clear?" He asked. The toys all gave their acknowledgements to the red Autobot, by nodding, waving a hand, making a sound, or saluting. "Okay, then. Let's roll out!" Braedimus announced, and everyone got to work.

Legs and Ducky headed off to the heating vent, as Babyface, BugCrawler, and the Hand-In-The-Box, climbed up each other's backs and heads, and reaching for the door handle. Inside the vents, Legs and Ducky headed down the vents, until they passed one squared path, then found a round path that lead to where they're going. Ducky quacked, and Legs followed suit.

RollerBob then lowered the visor on his helmet, as he got into position, and Woody got on the board. "Wind the frog!" He announced, and the little orange car began to wind up the frog toy, ready for the launch.