Jazz is back

Optimus had his team surround the old junk yard something was off their scanners weren't operational. He could smell the air, charged thick with energy. Searching the junk yard they made their way to an old barn centered in the middle of the junk yard. Optimus entered first weapons drawn followed by Sideswipe and Ironhide the barn looked unstable so they kept away from the walls to prevent the walls from collapsing in on themselves. In the centre of the barn was a still body laying on a large platform. It was jazz but he was no longer in two pieces but looked fixed, a gold colouration lined his middle where he had been welded together. The mumur of his machinery working.
His spark had been reactivated showing a strong life signal from his body. Tubes ran up high leading to a bag, a drip which hung off one of the rafters.
Confident there was no danger the autobots lowered their weapons and ratchet walked in finishing his sweep around the surrounding area.
"What is flowing into jazz ratchet." Optimus asked looking at jazz who looked to be in a deep recharge.
Ratchet took the bag off the rafter in inspecting the contents.
"It's pure energon." Ratchet stated shocked.
"Impossible energon has never been found on this planet."
"What is Jazz's condition." Optimus asked while ratchet gave jazz a check up.
"Fully charged and will wake up soon. I'll leave the drip in it will give him strength." Ratchet responded. While the area was being examined jazz began to stir.
"Can you hear me?" Asked ratchet.
"Yeah I can and I didn't really want to wake to your ugly mug." Jazz coughed.
"He's back." Ironhide grumbled but grinned.
"You can't get rid of me that easily." He chuckled to his comrades.
"This place has only just been abandoned the generator is warm outside." Lennox reported disappointed.
"We just missed them." Ironhide growled.
"Jazz do you remember anything while you have been here." Optimus asked as jazz sat up, against ratchet's orders but he never took doctors advice so why start now.
"I was out most of the time but when I was awake a fem human was always here first she tested my limbs jabbing something into each to see if I could feel it. She and ratchet have similar bedside manners. I never saw her she was always out of my sight but saw heard others they weren't decepticons. A couple of times she would tell me what I've missed what she was fixing and how long I would be here. When I asked her questions about the others or herself she would change the subject." Jazz reported Optimus placed his hand on the mech's shoulder.
"It's good to have you back jazz we have a lot to catch up on." Said Optimus before the autobots rolled out.

Meanwhile
Driving down the highway the truck turned off onto a small road that led  south avoiding cameras. The woman sat in the drivers seat relaxing letting the truck drive itself. The radio turned off.
"So do you think we'll see jazz again?" The truck's mechanical voice buzzed through the speakers.
"I hope not it would mean them catching up to us leading others to us. Have the others made it safely to our new home." The woman asked losening the sarf that wrapped around her head here passing motorists won't see her face well enough to see the differences.
"Yes both groups made it and have set up those new wards you built. Why didn't you just take the old ones with us?" The truck was curious.
"Because I didn't want the wrong people to find jazz while he recharged also they were old and were falling apart." She answered before turning on the seat ready to fall asleep.
"Wake me up in half an hour need to check on the temporary ward in the back if it goes out we're screwed." She said before closing her eyes.
"Sure thing mom." The truck replied.