Searching for blind spots

After the argument the autobots rolled into their hanger that served as their home it had a main living area, a Medbay, recharge rooms and an office for optimus. Jazz was the first to transform.
"Anything new?" Jazz asked hopeful but the others were quiet. Ratchet answered first.

"Not much whoever this femme is hid her tracks well nothing came up on surrounding traffic cameras and I studied the device found inside the barn with you Jazz and it seems to be some highly advanced piece of equipment by human standards is blocks outgoing radiation within a certain range which is how we have never picked up multiple cybertronian signals." Ratchet said.

"Our recently deceased decepticon friend doesn't know anything about the femme so we have bought some time before megatron starts to mobilize his army to the femme." Ironhide reports in and Optimus was clearly still in a bad mood at the human earlier the images still burnt into his processor they had all seen the images attached to the file obtained from simmons and ratchet had sworn to knock the humans heads in with his wrench.

"That is good is there no way to track the new device they must be using." Optimus asked his old friend.

"No we don't have the right equipment and asking for it would let the humans get suspicious." Ratchet sighed.

"We're literally looking for a blind spot..hang on can't we hack into a satellite and scan large areas for blind spots where radiation readings don't show through." Jazz looked to the group they thought for a second.

"It might work but keep it from the humans other than the few humans that have our complete trust." Optimus orders Jazz nodded and left the group to undertake his mission to locate this femme.

Meanwhile

Agent Noris slammed the car door shut storming up the path to the large house. Those autobots were going to ruin their plans so much money and research went into project nightingale to just surrender her to aliens would be devastating to the war against aliens. Agent Noris sat at his home desk reviewing the mountains of vague information all locations were isolated and had a lack of survalence those areas were slowly shrinking but not quick enough she was always two steps ahead of them for nearly 65 years now it would stop now.