Chapter 19

I have noticed the chapters have been getting shorter... That is just because these are points I feel like there is a natural break and absolutely nothing to do with the fact I really wanted 20 chapters....

Feel free to comment xx

anyways- enjoy x

"Cas! Castiel!" Cas was woken by an urgent whisper from the other side of his door. Groggily, Cas walked to the door and pulled it open.

"Michael what the-" Cas was cut off by his older brother clamping a hand over his mouth. Cas looked at his brother's eyes and saw a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Shhh... Come and see." Michael removed his hand from over Cas' mouth and motioned for Cas to follow him. Michael peeked around the side of the house and smiled.

"Look."

Cas looked around the house and broke into a grin. Gabriel and Sam were sat on the Winchester's front lawn.

"Are we just going to sit here and watch them?"

Michael nodded and Cas rolled his eyes.

"Are you ok Gabe? I mean, after everything?"

Sam was worried. Gabriel had been quiet for the entire day and though Sam understood why, he didn't like it when Gabriel was sad. It made him feel sad as well. Gabe sighed.

"Yes. I'm fine it's just all been really chaotic. I tried to let it sort itself out you know? Does that make me a bad sibling?"

"No of course not."

"I just feel like I missed something but at the same time I didn't want to be part of it."

"Yeah, I guess."

"I don't really know where I stand with my family either. Like, do they hate me or-"

"Why would they hate you?"

"Well I kinda, sort of came out during Michael's argument with Cas." Gabriel's voice trailed off and he blushed. Sam's eyes widened in shock but he quickly composed himself.

"Well, they accepted Cas back so I don't think they hate you."

"Yeah. I guess. I just- never mind." Gabriel shook his head.

Gabriel was trying his hardest not to look at Sam too much. He got way too easily distracted by Sam if he looked at him too long and Gabriel was not going to give the game away.

"Gabriel. You could just talk to your brothers and sister."

"Well Cas already knows and he's fine."

"How'd he find out?"

"Well I called him out on the fact that he liked Dean and he admitted it but he happened to know who I had a crush on so we had a sort of mutual agreement to shut up about it."

"You have a crush on someone?"

Gabriel mentally kicked himself. "Erm yeah sort of but it's nothing really." Gabe did everything to avoid Sam's eyes. He knew if he looked Sam in the eyes it would blow his cover clean off.

"Who?" Sam sounded excited and curious.

"No one. Just someone from Pontiac."

"Well if I don't know them it won't matter if you tell me." Gabriel felt his face turn a very dark shade of crimson but kept his mouth shut.

"Come on Gabe! You can tell me."

"No I really can't."

"Sure you can. I have no one to tell."

Gabriel tried to find a way out of this increasingly awkward position he was in.

"I should probably go."

Sam watched as Gabriel became more and more uncomfortable throughout the conversation. This pretty much confirmed all of Sam's suspicions. As Gabriel tried to leave Sam saw no better time. Gabriel would probably be pissed at him for pestering him about his crush and Sam couldn't bear the thought of not talking to the youngest Novak for more than a day. Sam grabbed Gabriel by the collar and crashed his lips onto Gabe's.

Gabriel was frozen in shock but after a few seconds he relaxed. Their lips fitted perfectly together and Gabriel smiled through the kiss.

"Well. That was... unexpected." Gabriel chuckled when they finally broke apart.

"I TOLD YOU!" Both boys' heads whipped round at the shout. Gabriel blushed as he saw Michael and Cas standing out side their house watching. Sam and Gabriel watched as Cas pulled out his wallet and handed Michael some money.

"I think they accept you Gabe." Sam laughed. Gabriel laughed along with him.

"So you..."

"Knew? Sort of. I knew how I felt but I needed proof about how you felt."

"Well that's that solved."

The two boys laughed.

Cas handed Michael the money and rolled his eyes.

"Cas. Do not ever think you can beat me." Michael smirked as he pocketed the 20 dollars.

"I will beat you one day Michael." Cas laughed menacingly and ran back to his room.