Prolounge

A/n: I decided to change the characters of this story. From Harry Styles to Kim Mingyu. I just don't know why, don't ask me about it haha. Anyways, I will not change the plot, and hope you still read this book. Sorry Harry lol. Saranghae <3

Ps: Wonwoo is hot af. Also, he's one of the main characters of this story, same with Jennie from Blackpink. I'm not sure if you ship the both of them, but let's just go will flow of them being together. No hate please, thanks! hihi

-Eehnax

Park Jiyeun

My feet are aching from running, miles an hour. I want to take a rest, and drink any cold liquid but someone is ruining my life. If I could only have this life, very peaceful.

As I step in my best friend's apartment, Jennie is making-out with her sexy boyfriend. Their head snap towards me when I put my heavy bag down.

"Whoa, what just happened?" She took Wonwoo's arms away from her body. I shook my head, massaging my warm forehead. Tears are starting to dry up, cause of the running.

"Nothing. It's just, um. . .h-its nothing promise." I grab a glass of water and the cold liquid starts to flow down on my dry, sore throat, as I tilt my head back.

"Jiyeun. I know you for six years. And I also know when something's wrong." Jennie said and I turn around, tears forming a bit, again.

"My d-dad. . .he i-is. . ." my breathe is hitching badly that my own voice can't puke out.

"Aww, shh its alright," She pulls me in a hug. I wrap my arms around her tightly, as a response, as if I don't like to let go. "Is your dad drinking again?"

I slightly nodded, "Y-yeah. He's s-scary. Then, h-he wants m-me to b-be dead."

She tense up a bit and pulls away, still holding me. Her eyes are wide and her jaw drops.

"What?! Where's he? If by chance I'll see him, I'm going to ki-"

"Jennie, please stop. Its fine. He's just totally drunk." I quickly cut her off and she close her eyes, trying to cool herself down and just sighed deeply then nodded.

"Hey, I'm here. Need a hug?" Wonwoo butts in with his arms wide open, getting our attention, that the fact we're not the only people in the room, he's still there. I nodded, smiling. We walk to each other and he wraps his arms tightly around me.

You know what?

When Jennie is out of town because of her modeling career. Yes, she's a model. Everyone likes her, cause she has brown, shining eyes, that are glowing through her white, smooth skin. Her brown hair, that is soft when you touch it. Her body frame, that is skinny, but not as a skeleton, but a perfect one.

While me, I got light brown eyes, are always dull. My brown hair and my ugly body, which is too skinny, not as perfect as Jennie. She got everything and a loving boyfriend.

Wonwoo is the boyfriend you need. He's charming, protective, caring, and everything.

Oh wait.

I haven't yet introduced myself. I've been talking about my friends. I'm so sorry!

Anyway, Hi, I'm Park Jiyeun. And I'm 22 years old. My birthday is on December 23, 1996. I always love celebrating my birthday on December because the date is near the Christmas Day. I always receive lots of gifts. I only have a brother who is Park Jimin.

I just graduated from college and got the degree of architecture. I always love to draw buildings and houses when I was a kid. But I stopped when my father got into drugs and alcohol. He got influenced by his mates who's so addicted to those.

We don't like him to join those stuffs but he's naughty. After years, he's threatening me and my brother, by sending us random messages, sending us photos that we all don't expect to get captured. He hates when he saw me or Jimin around. I just fucking hate him, since he starting to sniff the colored pills, and didn't have the responsibility to be a father.

For Jimin, he hates the name Min, and in general, he also hates when people called him, Minmin or just any name that sounds like it. The reason is, that Min was the middle name of dad. It reminds us of HIM every time we just want to forget him. I always have nightmares every single night when I always think about dad the whole day. It creeps me out.

Tears are soon to fall down my rosy cheeks. I buried my face on Wonwoo's shirt.

"Shh, its going to be okay. If you cry, you will be ugly." he said, made my lips to form a smile.

"Yeah! Stop it will you," Jennie said as I pull my face away from Wonwoo's shirt chuckle.

"You know what, you two always make my day happy, like seriously." I gave them a smile and they look at each other, laughing out loud.

"You're our baby girl," Wonwoo pinched my right cheek and I slap his hand away, rolling my eyes.

It's so nice to have great friends in your life.