five

"Wake up sleepyhead!"

I groaned, shifted on my comfortable bed. I felt hands on my body, and they shook me. I pushed them away.

Suddenly, there was a silence. I smiled at myself, so I snuggle more. I think after 10 minutes, the blanket was pulled away from my cold body. I hugged myself. Next thing I know was unexpected.

Fucking shiz.

Water was splashed all over me.

I gasped, and opened my eyes widely. My mouth was openly big, and I was trying to regain my vision.

"YAH! JEON WONWOO!"

He waved at me. He got the devilish smirk planted on his lips. There's a bucket on both hands. My bed was soaking wet, including the pillow and the blanket. My clothes are also wet, same goes to my underwear.

"Finally, you're awake. Right, mind covering your upper body." Wonwoo chuckled, covering his eyes. Confusion went to my senses, and looked down to my shirt.

Now this?

My white shirt was showing my bright neon pink sports bra. I quickly covered them, cursed to myself for being an idiot for not taking it off. Actually, it's a good move because if I take it off, my nipples will be revealed.

I looked at Wonwoo, glaring at him. I got up from the bed, and started chasing the boy. We ran downstairs, I was still running after him but since he's an athletic person, he got away, faster than me. I stopped from my tracks, and my knees buckled up, causing me to put my hands on them for support.

I look up, glaring at the boy, while he was laughing.

"What the fuck happened here?"

We turned around heads towards the dining room, where there's a flaming, angry Jennie, standing with an apron around her waist. She crossed her arms and tapped her shoes on the tiles. She was looking at Wonwoo, then gazes towards me.

She wide her eyes, "Omo, Jiyeun! Why is your shirt wet? Why are you panting?"

"Why don't you ask your great boyfriend?"

Jennie's head snapped towards Wonwoo's way, but he's nowhere to be found.

"WONWOOO! Go and fix the mess you have done." She shouted very angrily. Flames of anger were coming out of her nose, and mouth. I laughed because Wonwoo is fucking doomed by his scary girlfriend.

Jennie is known to be the sweetest, caring and loving person. Fans love her because of her good attitude. She's a cute girl but she can be a dangerous woman at times. It really scares me, but since I'm her best friend, I'm already used to it.

We heard a groan from the staircase. "But I'm too lazy to clean up."

"What do you mean lazy ass? You started it, which means you clean it up. Now, go before my head will go crazy."

Wonwoo went to his girlie and hugged her tightly. He gave her a long kiss while I was here standing, cringing at my sight. I felt like I'm third-wheeling with this couple. Oh my, why does it have to be in front of me.

"Babbeee."

Jennie smiled, making Wonwoo sighed in relief. Unexpectedly, he got hit on the head. "Clean up your mess, before all of us will part ways. I have to go to the building at 10." She looked at her watch. "Shit, it's already 9:40."

She quickly took her apron around off her waist, before heading upstairs. As she stepped on the staircase, "Oh right, your breakfast is ready. I'll see you both tonight. Have fun!"