two

I walk towards my office. I felt so uneasy when I always drive to the building. It felt like someone's following me from behind everyday. If ever, that'll be creepy as fuck. I don't know how to drive but my Grandpa, who's the owner of the company, I'm staying in, taught me how to start the engine.

I'm working with my Grandpa. It's a great feeling to still have a family member, helping you achieve your goals. I'm the assistant manager. My friend from High School is the manager which is absolutely amazing. We get to bond to each other and talk about all the trends in today's century, personally. It's better than calling each other.

I was greeted by employees when I took a step inside the building from the basement where I parked my black Range Rover.

I treat people very nice and kind but if you disrespect me, you need to face the consequence by my Grandpa. The fact that I hate all the hoes, bitches and assholes. They're just irritating me.

"Good morning, Ms. Park. How's your day?" a voice interrupts me from my thoughts. I look at my right and see a tall man behind the desk.

"Oh, good morning to you, Minhyuk. My day was..."

I don't like to tell him about what is happening, but it doesn't mean that I don't trust him that much. It's just that I don't like to share my personal life to the public.

"Super great...yeah, great!"

He notice my uneasy expression but he just shooked it off, "That's amazing, I guess,..." he trailed off. "Anyways, hope you have a nice day." He smiled.

I smiled back, "You too."

Shit, did I just said that?

He's confused. I should have not told him that because he's just going to be behind that desk until he retire in his job, unless he will be promoted to be in the higher position. I felt bad for him.

I went to the staircase, even though there are elevators. I still prefer to take the stairs than waiting very long for the occupied elevators everytime. I know, elevators are faster than taking up the stairs but it's my everyday thing.

My grandpa don't mind if I'm late or what.

As I arrive to his office, a man, with white hair, looked at my way, and smiled. I grinned, and hug the fat man. "Hey grandpa."

He grabs my face and examine it. "Good, your father didn't hurt you."

As he said that, tears are starting to form inside.

When he notice it, he wide his eyes and sad, "Shit, I'm sorry if I ever bring up what happened.

"It's fine,"

"Ok then. Change topic!" he clap his big hands and went around his desk and took a seat. "Have a seat, Yijeun. I have great news."

I grab an apple from his bar before seating on a luxurious sofa. "What is it?" Probably, this good news is very exciting, by how his face lits up.

He smiled and coughed after, "Jimin will arrive later, tonight. I want you to pick him up."

Did I heard that clear? My brother will be here in Seoul?!

"Fuck, are you kidding me right now?" Happiness took me over and I've been waiting for this time to come.

Jimin was away, because he's traveling around the world with his members for their tour, having promotions across the globe, and yeah, he's just really busy. The last time we saw each other was back on my graduation day. I was very lucky to have him at that day before he could walk out our lives for so long.