three

When I arrived inside, everyone was screaming 'BTS!'. Now, I get it. They're already screaming their group outside for so damn long. Stupid me.

"Jiyeun!"

I turned around to face Managernim. I bowed to her but she pulled me in a hug.

She shook her head, "No need to be formal. Anyways, they're waiting for you inside. I've been telling the others to depart to their dorm but they want to see you first."

"Really? How sweet of them." I said, and she's smiling. "What are we waiting for let's go."

We walked together to the entrance, and I was about to pull her with me, when she stopped from her tracks, and checked her phone.

"I'm so sorry but I need to take care of something. You could just walk there because there are not quite people inside. You'll find them quickly. Be safe!" She exclaimed, waving at me before walking away to the huge crowd. I sighed, waving at her also.

Okay then, mission to find them.

I search around and around, but no familiar face appeared.

Suddenly, someone bump to me, and my phone dropped to the shiny, white tiles. I bend down to pick it up but my hand collided with a large hand. It has a ring on the person's finger. My head went up and my eyes locked with a pair of brown orbs.

Shit, that's a pretty color.

It felt like I was trap in a maze, a beautiful maze, with flowers and unicorns.

What the fuck, Jiyeun?

"Jiyeun!"

I turn my gaze away from the brown eyes and focus at the familiar figure. I stood up and ran to him and then hug him, very tightly. He smell like peppermint. I don't fucking care if my phone is with a random stranger when your brother is in front of you.

"OMO, Jimin. I missed you so much. You changed a lot. Your body is slim and muscular."

"Aww, me too, sis." Jimin kissed my forehead and placed his head on mine. Oh, how I miss these brother-sister moments. "Yeah, I know right."

He started to flex his arms to show me his muscles. I chuckled and patted it.

"You like it?" I shrug and nodded.

He laughed, "Anyways, how's the big guy?"

I slap him on the arm, causing him to flinch, covering the part that is affected. "You haven't change, huh? Park Jimin, it's Grandpa." Emphasizing the word 'grandpa'

"Ok, ok sorry. You too, you're still the sassiest, meany and bossy sister." He crossed his arms in the sassiest way. I gasp, playfully.

"How dare you say that to your younger sister!"

My jaw drops, acting as I'm so shock. Actually, it's true. When it comes to family or friends, I am so sassy and don't like things that are dirty and unorganized.

"Damn. Stop it will you. There are still people here." a voice interrupted us.

"Whatever." Jimin rolled his eyes. I looked at his backs to see the others.

"Hoseok!" I pulled away from my brother, as I quickly ran to the guy whom I always laugh with. He screamed my name happily before lifting me up in the air.

"Miss you sassy." he mumbled.

"Miss you too petty."

We laughed at our given names to each other. Then, I greeted the others especially the hyungs. They changed a lot since I last saw them. They grew taller, their bodies slimed into a muscular figures especially the maknae. So sad that I'm the smallest person in the room.