four

"Jimin, grandson!"

We were greeted by grandpa as we walked in with full of bags in our hands.

"Grandpa!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly and put his bags down, and hugged him. "I missed you so so much."

Grandpa patted him on his back and nodded, "Me too big guy."

They pulled away. Grandpa looked at him from head to toe. Jimin noticed it so he slightly moved away and twirled, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You are so different, wow."

He grinned, "Yeah, I guess so."

I sighed, and my attention went to Mingyu. I could see that he is staring at me. He crossed his arms and licked his lips. My heart raced at what he's doing.

Why is he staring?

Without hesitation, I walked up to him and nudge him on his arm. He looked down at me, because he is way taller than me.

He raised his eyebrows, smiling, "Mmh?"

"So how's going?"

He scrunch his nose and scratch his arm, "Good? Why u ask?"

I shrug, "Nothing. Cause you've been staring at me since we were inside the car. Mind asking why?" It's now my turn to cross my arms and raise my eyebrows.

He smirk, then leaned down, "You want to know, huh? Well, you are so beautiful, that I can't take my eyes off of you. Hope you don't mind." With that, he went back to his position with his arms crossed in front of his chest and a smirk still playing on his face.
"I'm lucky that you're the sister of my best mate."

Did he just say I'm beautiful?

'No. He's talking nonsense, Jiyeun.'

"Oh whatever. I'm already used to it. Boys are drooling over me, you know."

I eyed him before looking away. I heard him chuckle, and at the corner of my eyes, I could see that he slightly nodded.

"I'm one of them babe."

He said before patting my head and went away with his bag. I wide my eyes, watching him going to his mates.

Now what? He just call me beautiful, then babe. What's wrong with this guy?

I didn't realize that I've been standing for a while when I heard Jimin calling out my attention.

"Hey Jiyeun! What are you doing there standing? Come on. Give us a tour around, grandpa said."

I shake my thoughts away before nodding, with a startle. I took a big gulp and saw Mingyu still smirking at my way.

Stop smirking.

I felt my cheeks heat up when I connect my gaze with his. I bit my lip and walked to them.

"Let's go then."

I assist them in a huge tour around the mansion. There are more than 5 rooms, more than 8 bathrooms, more than 2 libraries, more than 1 bar. Guess what? This house has two freakin' gyms!

When I took a look around before, my over all reaction was shock and surprise. There are also two swimming pools and a big jacuzzi.

I tell you now that you will get lost in this wilderness even though you know the way out or something. And even though you paste a map of the house, you will still get lost because of some designs of the structure.

"Wow, this is so huge. I thought that it will only be one structure but there's also another one." Dino said, as a satisfy look, playing on his face.