Epilogue

All Rights Reserved

-∞-Epilogue-∞-

1 Year Later...

"Stand still!"

Grayson smirked to himself as he spotted his brother sulking as his sister-in-law fussed over him. "I told you to leave your sleeves untouched. I just looked away for ten minutes and they are back to your elbows!"

His brother responded with something that could only be crude because Mel gasped in outrage before smacking him in the chest.

"Enjoying the show aren't you?"

He looked up to see Claire, his wife Claire handing him a drink as they watched his twin's antics.

"Of course," he replied and Claire snorted before crossing her arms and leaned against him. "Thank goodness you're not that difficult," she smirked.

Grayson cocked an eyebrow. "I could be difficult if you like," he suggested lightly, his eyes gleaming with amusement.

Claire grimaced and shot him a teasing smile, "You are difficult enough that's why I admire Mel for being able to put up with your brother."

Grayson couldn't help but scoff at that and seeing his Claire smile made him lean his head lower to press an affectionate kiss on her forehead.

"But I can't help but say you look really nice in a suit."

He raised an eyebrow at that before commenting in a light drawl, "I did wear a suit on our wedding day." His eyes followed Kat who was running around with Wyatt and they seemed to be causing mischief by the looks of it. It wasn't a surprise.

Kat and Wyatt always caused trouble. It didn't matter when or where. As long the pair were together, things turned into chaos.

"I know, but I think you look really distinguished," Claire grinned and pushed a stray lock of hair away from his forehead before starting to beam up at him.

It was Picture Day for the entire Kolosov family. Mel had announced the occasion with so much excitement that he could actually hear the capital letters in the two words when she said it.

Grayson's sister-in-law had organised it so that everyone was wearing either black or white to match as it was a theme when the photographer came by in a few minutes or so.

Part of the reason why the theme was black or white was due to the fact that he and his twin had refused to wear any other colours.

"Kat! Your ribbon! Come here so I can fix it! You! Don't you even dare try to remove that tie!" Mel was on a roll as she barked out orders to those around her.