Author's Q/A & FAQ

Hi, guys! This would be extraordinarily short. 

Firstly, I would like to thank those who have voted, commented and read this little mini book and I appreciate it so so so so much! <3 I love you all and this book can't be completed without you guys! 

Secondly, yes. This book will only have 9 chapters with an epilogue. That's why it's called a mini book. This is all you would ever hear from Grayson and Claire ever again. Their story is done! 

Thirdly, I would not be making another FFAW book. I know many of you kinda want it to happen for Lexi and Trevor and frankly, I don't intend to continue. Their story would not be coming for a long time or at all. This book (Loving You) would be the last unless if I have the mood to write which I highly doubt. I would not be writing any more books for this series. I'm just well...bored and I'm trying to explore writing other things like adventure and action, something similar to TMS but not werewolves because I have said it was just an experiment. (hint hint) 

Sorry. 

I would be starting to continue ITS. Yes, I'm sorry about that too. But I intend to finish it before 2016 ends and it has only 5 chapters more. I've finally figured out what I want to do for the plot and so expect an update sometime this week! 

Once again, thank you to those who voted and commented and read this little darling of mine and I love you all! I do hope you would continue to support me in my other writing endeavours so yeah... I'm also very sorry to disappoint those who were looking for a Lexi and Trevor book but it isn't coming for a very long time or even at all. 

Love,

Sheryl