My Little Brother "Chapter One"- A wonderful Memory

My little brother

Fan made only: The invented story about Kuchiki Sumire who erased her whole existence in the history of Soul Society in order to save Seireitei and her little ‘so called’ brother. Yamamoto captain-commander, previous 6th division squad captain Kuchiki Genryusai and her little brother are the only ones who hasn’t forgotten about her since she made them the only exception of her spell.  She loved her little brother so much and would even sacrifice her own feelings for him. She wanted to protect little Byakuya all these times and she is willing to give anything to assure his safety, and the same goes to the person she yearns to protect most. He is the man who gave a part of his life just to save her. Sumire wanted to never hurt Jushiro anymore which is why she decided to leave him permanently and stay in the world of the living, although, when she tried to leave, an angel stroked a final blow to finish her off, resulting to her own memory loss. 

Jubantai Taichou, Kuchiki Sumire.     

Written By: Armi Mycah Del Rosario

Chapter one:

A Wonderful Memory

Fujita Miaka/ Kuchiki Sumire

I stared out my window and sighed. Today was somehow very arduous. I feel like somehow, I’ve been missing out on something, but I am very thankful that Miaka allowed me to stay here in her body for twenty years. Before, I just wondered around, protecting myself from those stupid Hollows with the soul I met named Veronica for at least a hundred years. We both managed to survive, although I didn’t last long and Veronica couldn’t do anything about it. I was just about to die when Miaka took me and forcefully made me combine souls with her. I love Miaka-chan family ever since I morphed with her but I want to find out who I really am. I need to go, and Miaka could finally be free.