My Little Brother "Chapter Six" - The Melody of the Wind

Chapter Six:

          The Melody of the Wind

“Tear everything apart, Fortalice!” I bet he knows for himself that he wouldn’t be able to face me with mere Katana.

“You’re adorable Kanji.” I praised. I’m actually planning on attacking Kanji with mixing poison and air together. Only, Jūshirō is here… Oh I know! I must protect him with Kidō so he wouldn’t breathe my poison.

I closed my eyes for five seconds and that was enough to cast the spell around Ukitake Jūshirō.    

“You’re so beautiful my angel…” Kanji smiled.

“I bet I would even be more beautiful while I play with you and slowly kill you, don’t you think?” I laughed. “Who said I was finished to begin with?” I wondered.

“Finished?” Kanji wondered.

“Yeah, I’ve never done this before but it doesn’t matter now…” I held out my Katana and smiled. “Crash, Jura!” I chanted and my sword split into two. Kanji seemed fascinated and I didn’t bother looking Ukitake’s way because I know that he’d be disappointed.

“I thought you could only use Jura when Apollo is mixed with another magic or when you are using your Bankai?” Kanji wondered.

“I never revealed Jura in Shikai form because I should never reveal that I have two swords. It doesn’t matter now, because I am in great hurry of putting you to death.” I explained.

“It’s really beautiful, looking at your swords now.” Kanji pointed out.

Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book:

Whenever Sumire uses her Shikai, Apollo transforms from slender silver Katana into a longer and thicker sword that curves into a C-shape a little bit... When she uses her Shikai with Jura, Apollo would duplicate and the two swords would be connected by a pink chain attached to both ends of the swords’ Tsuka (handle). When her Bankai is released, Jura purifies any imperfections and most likely turns them white since Jura is the goddess of Snow and Ocean and corrects those parts of Sumire that has been flawed. For example, when she uses the 89 beads, her appearance transforms but Jura would definitely correct that... Apollo on the other hand amplifies Sumire’s strength and abilities. Sumire grows stronger since she is protected by two powerful Zanpakuto. Apollo’s wind poison is stronger and the fire magic is also a lot stronger…

CONTINUATION:

“Doesn’t it feel great to have your powers back Kanji? Enjoy it while it lasts.” I smiled.

“I found an alternative way to make you mine angel…” I frowned at him. I felt really nervous as I imagined myself being Kanji’s. It was terrifying!

“No one calls me angel but my Jūshirō!” I started the attack. I poured out my rage while I was fighting him.

Kanji seemed to be having a hard time fighting me when I had two swords. He let go of his Katana and it took me by surprise. Hundreds of Hallows appeared!