My Little Brother "Chapter Five"- The Painter

Chapter Five:

The Painter

 “What the hell are these paintings?” I wondered. All of the previous Gotei 13 squad captains and lieutenants were there. My best-friend Shinji and Matsumoto as well. They were all there. As I looked in the pictures, more and more memories flooded me, and it just hit me. All of it has returned completely.

I was so happy and worried at the same time. With my memories all returned, Kanji will now have the power to escape his cell where Ukitake has placed him in. I should have dragged that man by the hair to the Maggot’s Nest. I can’t believe I was a fool to have let Kanji drive me into remembering everything. I should have killed him first the moment I had the chance.

I slid in my Black attire as the commander of the black ops and took Apollo. I pulled my hair into a bun and stick poisonous pins in it. I placed two necklaces on my neck, both white and the black 89 beads. I took my equipment and killing weapons. I needed everything I could get to make sure I’ll be able to kill Kanji, not like what happened that time.

“I won’t give up. I will never give up on you. I’m going to make you mine, Sumire.” Kanji positioned himself again.

“Well aren’t you sweet? But you see, I’m loyal to my fiancée and who the hell do you think you are?” I laughed as I positioned myself for an attack as well.

“I practically don’t care. I’m going to make you fall desperately in love with me.” Kanji smiled ever so sweetly. I am really curious how he is able to do that? Even if he was really as bad as a devil, he is able to smile like an angel.

“What’s the point of falling in love when you’re bound to fall out of love anyway?” I laughed. “And even if you could do that, how would that even be possible?” I continued laughing.

“I’m willing to give away my powers just to take away your memories. I’ll take care of you and make you mine sooner or later.” His words sent chills down my spine. I can’t believe that he is that serious about this!

“Talk about obsessed. Kanji, I am the Great Warrior Princess of the Kuchiki noble family. I don’t care about whatever stupid thought is going around your head but I won’t be a mere concubine, I’ll tell you that.” I smiled after I winked.

“Feisty just like I want my girls.” He praised as he begin to attack. I instantly countered it and laughed.

“I’ll never be your girl. I’m going to show you how much fierce I could get when I get pissed off.” I began fighting seriously. “Come on Kanji! Is that all you’ve got?” I taunted.

“Stop teasing me angel, you’ll look more charming to me.” Kanji laughed.

“Oh, is that so? Then let’s see how charming you’ll see me as the commander of the Black Ops.” I held out my white 89 beads and chanted foreign spells. It started to snow and waters started moving around me, ever so ready to be used by me. My hair turned from Black to white and I saw my eyes turn white as well from the reflection I see from the waters surrounding me. Apollo’s blade slowly turned from silver to pure white.

“Wow, the great Fire Princess is using water and snow.” Kanji seemed to be amazed.

“It’s only natural when you’re powerful. You could use any magic you want.” I laughed deviously.

“You’re working with your alter self, how cute.” He even clapped his hand.

“Destroy, Jura!” (When Apollo is mixed with another magic, his name turns from Apollo to Jura or when Sumire uses Bankai, the other sword is named Jura) The waters and ice started attacking Kanji. At first, he could dodge them but eventually, he couldn’t. He took out his katana and his eyes became purple. It was as scary as hell.