Notes Upon Notes

Note number one a note for myself:

I can't sleep, I'm awake, I don't think I've ever been like this before, too many thoughts running through my head what better way to clear my thoughts than jot them down. Tonight was the winter's ball it was amazing, I got acquainted with a rather amazing no amazing is too bland, I can't think of any words fit to describe him he was BETTER than amazing. He was so sweet and caring, at the mention of his name I got red. John wanted to get me water because he thought I was sick but in reality it was just about that I started thinking of the possibility of the person he was talking about who wanted to talk to me was Lafayette. When Lafayette arrived he took me outside to get fresh air I couldn't have felt better, I felt free but at the same time safe, it was one of the most amazing feelings in the world.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure we have two new couples on the verge: Eliza and Hamilton, and Peggy and John. I told John he should go talk to Peggy she has a thing for you and before I knew it John and Peggy were kissing. Eliza and Hamilton, I only know this because Eliza couldn't shut up about him, Angelica was talking to her she started freaking out be because he liked her and she thought Angie was going to steal him.

Angie then introduced them and they danced and talked the night away so cute, if they don't get married I'll be surprised.

Third and lastly, I'm Washington's right hand women, crazy Lafayette told me and afterwards,mI don't know what was in me, after he told me I hugged him and kissed his cheek, when I left I could see him out of the corner of my eye in shock. Washington and I talked a lot mostly about plans which he said and I quote: "you can't write any of these plans down even a single clue could cost us the war and our freedom." Then again I don't blame him, I will sacrifice my life if it means winning this war even if it means being tortured to death. But we did talk about who I would be staying with, he said I'll most likely be staying with his right hand man, Hamilton, John, Mulligan and Lafayette. This war will be interests, being in this war, but I pray to god we become victors of freedom to our, soon to be, new country. Even if it doesn't happen it's best to be positive. That's its for my thought on today I just needed to write I think I'll go write to my father now.

Note to my father:

Dear father,

The past few days with Angelica, Eliza and Peggy have been amazing, we went to the Winter's Ball, no one asked to court me, and that's more than fine, because I think I found a man who I fancy, not sure if he fancies me back, but it's worth a try, right? In amazing news, Washington has asked me to become his right hand women, I'll be doing my favorite thing writing, isn't that great? I'll be taking notes for him, helping with ideas, and do you recall an Alexander Hamilton? Well he and I will be working together he is rather brilliant and from the way she is talking, I with think Eliza and Alexander are courting. You may or may not recall John Laurens, but he is in the revolution as well and he and Peggy are courting from what i can tell, I would right more but I'm beginning to grow tired and I would like to get this note to you as soon as possible. Don't bother writing back soon, I know how busy you are, I wouldn't expect one so soon. Love you and hope to see you in our free nation.

Love, Y/N.

A/N: sorry I just wanted to write something with letter so yeah, hope you enjoyed, bye guys.