Stay Alive

A/N: Monday amours the time has come sorry for the shortness of it but ya know I tried 

My Dearest Angelica,

I know we have not exchanged letters in quite some time, but this letter is urgent, well even though it was an accident I am very happy to say that I am pregnant with most likely twins or triplets considering Lafayette comes from a long line of twins and triplets, except for him surprisingly. Oh, well I guess I've already told you who the father is, Lafayette. I'll tell you how it happened, I got drunk, and by drunk I mean I had three drinks and got tipsy and Laf offered to take me back to the campsite, but he took a shot and that made him a tad too tipsy, and apparently IT happened, I found out just today, I found myself throwing up and Washington came to assist me he then asked me if it was Charles Lee's which is a story I will need to tell you about soon, but I told Lafayette and now you Eliza and Peggy will be aunts, yay!

Names for babies:

One girl:

Angelica Elizabeth Peggy de Lafayette

Two girls:

Angelica Peggy Elizabeth (being for both my mother and Eliza) de Lafayette & Lauren Alexandria hermione Georgia de Lafayette

Three girls:

Peggy Angelica de Lafayette & Alexandria Georgia Hermione de Lafayette & Lauren Elizabeth de Lafayette

One boy:

Gilbert George de Lafayette

Two boys:

Laurence (for my father) George Alexander de Lafayette & John Hercules de Lafayette

Three boys:

John George de Lafayette & Alexander Hercules de Lafayette & Gilbert Laurence de Lafayette

One girl one boy:

Elizabeth Peggy Angelica Hermione de Lafayette & John Laurence George Alexander de Lafayette

Two girls one boy:

Hermione Lauren Alexandria de Lafayette & Elizabeth Peggy Angelica de Lafayette & John Laurence George de Lafayette

Two boys one girl:

George Laurence Alexander de Lafayette & Angelica Eliza Peggy de Lafayette & Hercules John de Lafayette

Anyway the story about Lee, he took me he captured me he, sexually harassed me and Laf and the guys saved me and Washington got rid of him. Also I really hope you like the names! I love you all and miss you so much, I may see you soon if Washington doesn't want me to stay, which I would not blame him for, and I feel that Laf will be the same, keeping you in my prayer always, Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Y/N,

As much as I am deeply disappointed that you were so immature as to unintentionally get pregnant,THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE EVER HEARD. I just told Peggy and Eliza about the baby and the names and you wouldn't believe how ecstatic they are. I love the names especially for the girls I pray you have at least one girl. Also Lee did what, Y/N, I know you're being serious, but I also feel like you're joking, but Y/N, I'm so sorry to hear that, but as long as you're safe now that's all that matters. I do have to say if you are to come back to the Schuyler Estate the girls and I would love to see you and your belly which will soon be filled with at least one child and up to three!!! I must say I am very ecstatic myself. I can't wait to see you Sincerely Angelica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Angelica,

I'm happy to inform you that I have talked to Lafayette, Washington and John and they have all agreed it is best for me to stay out of the war. I will be returning to your estate within a week's time. I can't wait t see my sister's and my baby's aunts, sincerely, Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Y/N,

The girls are ecstatic to see you and your babies, well in the womb of course, we can't wait to see you in a week, when we do, be prepared for everything to be done for you because that's what happens when you're pregnant and at the Schuyler estate. I don't think Alexander said anything but I'm telling you now Eliza is PREGNANT as well! She will be giving birth in November a month before yours, considering you said a month ago IT happened, which would mean you've been pregnant for a month, so take March the third month, plus nine months the equivalent to a women's usual pregnancy time, which is twelve and the twelfth month is December so you're going to have some winter babies. Anyway we will see you in a week, sincerely your Angelica, Eliza, AND PEGGY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you needed to pack you packed the same belongings you took from the Schuyler Estate getting ready to bring it right back.

"Mon amour," Laf said I turned around and I had tears forming in my eyes "I'm going to miss you so much Laf," l stood up and embraced him, "this may be the last time I see you," "mon amour don't say that, I will make it out of this war, for you and our children," he kissed me before Alexander walked in "awww, young love," Alexander said "well actually Alexander," Laf started "Y/N is pregnant and you're married so, technically, we're tied," Laf finished. Then I said "which reminds me Alex," "WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME MY SISTER WAS PREGNANT!!!" Alex froze "oh yeah, so good news Eliza's pregnant," Alex said "well so technically Laf they're old, and we're young," I said and Laf just laughed.

"But I'm not having multiple," "Alexander Hamilton, shut up, I may be pregnant but I can still attack, we're younger." "Alright alright, if anything I'm old Eliza is not old at all," "good answer cause if you called her old, I would've told her, but I'm gonna tell her how you defended her young age, and that you admitted you were old," which made me and Laf laugh and Alex give a pitty laugh "HA HA HA, funny but I came in here to say your carriage awaits and everyone is waiting to say goodbye," "alright let's go," I say.

We walked to the carriage where Washington, Jonathan, Oskar, Herc, and John were waiting. I hugged all of them crying saying I would miss all of them. When I got to Washington I hugged him the longest out of the six not including Laf, saving the best for last. I then kissed his cheek "thank you for being my revolutionary father," and I started balling and hugging him harder "thank you for being my revolutionary daughter," I hugged him one last time and moved onto Laf "Dieu, I'm going to miss you," Laf said "I'm going to miss you too, and please Laf do us all a favor and stay alive," "Mon Angie, I will for you and our children, I love you Y/N" he said "Je tame Lafayette," we kissed and there were tears flowing from everyone's faces.

I got I'm my carriage headed for the Schuyler Estate, and my last words to all of them were "I'm gonna miss you all, I love you, and stay safe and alive!!!" And before I knew it I was miles away from the campsite but moments away from my sisters.

A/N: I'm visiting family GUESS WHO HAS AN AUNT PEGGY!!! BEST DAY EVER