The End

"Eliza you can let go of us now!" I said attempting to get Eliza to stop hugging Laf, Angelica and I. oh I almost forgot one person her husband, john church hill. Yup, she's married now and no longer a Schuyler in law but by blood we'll always be related.

"Okay, okay, but promise to write every day and visit at least once a year, or every two years, or every fe-" Eliza was cut off by angelica saying, "we will write and visit but if we don't go soon, there will be no point in leaving, because we'll be late for our ship."

"She's right Eliza, we will see you soon, and when we get time we'll send you a painting of the kids." I said kissing her cheek and following laf and the other's into the carriage.

"Bye, we'll miss you, and YOU better write," I said as our carriage drove away.

I sat down and snuggled up to Lafayette. He kissed the top my head and held me close. I still felt safe even after a few months of being married. When we get to the shipyard the men take the cargo to the men who were loading up the boat.

"So you excited for Paris?" Angelica asked as we walked on board. "I'm anxious, not so much excited." I answered, gripping onto the railing, making sure to keep my balance. "Laf and the kids, or just everything in general," she asked me leading us to our cabin. "Everything," I said plopping onto my bed.

"That's understanderble, I mean I would feel the same exact way if I was still in the beginning stage of my relationship with john, and I was pregnant, with one child, but you have two to three children in that stomach of yours." She said lightly poking my stomach, which made me laugh.

"Well if you need us, you know that we are just next door." She said hugging me. When she pulled back she saw john and laf standing there. She then pointed between Laf and I and said "and no fooling around, I would hate to find out that there are 4 children in that stomach of yours," she said making me laugh.

"angelica that's not how it works, would you li-" before I could continue she cut in saying, "NOPE, NOPE, NU UH, NO WAY," and she walked out of the room flailing her arms and mumbling something I couldn't catch.

"Well she's something, isn't she?" Laf said chuckling. "Yeah she is, but I wouldn't have it any other way," I said snuggling into Laf.

"Can we lay down Laf, I'm tired." I asked looking up at Laf. "Yes, of course Y/N." we lie down and I drift slowly asleep.

~~~~Three years later~~~~

"Maman (mom in french) put me down, please!!!!" Peggy whined as I picked her off of her bed. "I'm sorry honey, I know you're tired, but today is your birthday, and today we get meet all of your family." She groaned and laid her head onto my shoulder and fell back asleep.

"Hey Laf," I whisper shouted from across our sleeping quarters inside the ship. "Where's our other two daughters?" then I heard giggling as Laf slowly turned around to show two upbeat, happy, and definitely wide awake girls clinging to the back of his shins.

"Alexandria, Lauren why don't you get off of your father's legs so he can walk. I'll carry one of you and papa will carry the other." Alexandria jumped up begging for laf to pick her up as I picked up Lauren. "Bien mes amours nous laisser aller (Alright my loves let's go)."

We walked out and we were greeted with the smiling faces of our family. Eliza was holding her daughter, and standing next to alexander, who was holding Phillip. Next to the Hamilton's were the Church hills. Angelica was holding her Phillip, standing next to John (Church Hill). And next to them was Herc, who was holding three dresses, one dress for each girls favorite color. He held a teal one for Lauren, a peach one for alexander, and a yellow one for Peggy.

We ran out and hugged everyone, tears were flowing and there was no stopping that. I introduced everyone to the girls, they all said the same thing, they are so beautiful and that Lauren looks like me when I was younger, Alexandria was perfect cross between Laf and I and that Peggy looked like a young female version of Laf, and insanely like the real Peggy.

We all went back to the Schuyler mansion, which Eliza and Alexander inherited, and laid the kids down for the night. Well, tried to and after many minutes of struggling finally accomplished that.

We all talked and enjoyed our time together. We talked about our lives, our children, for Hercules his tailor shop, and how we were doing. Angelica announced she was pregnant and we all, of course, congratulated her which woke up the kids, one by one. Everyone except for, of course, Peggy, who I had to go get.

"Maman I want to sleep.... more" Peggy complained. "I know, but we need to go down stairs and see papa and the rest of your family." I said and she just groaned more.

I walked in to see everyone laughing at the sleeping Peggy in my arms. "Just like the first one," Eliza said. "It just runs in the family," Laf said laughing, "I can't get her to wake up without-" "OKAY, no more of that," I said interrupting Lafayette.

Everyone again laughed. We spent the rest of that week celebrating our return. We moved into the Schuyler mansion and set the girls up in classes. We made three beautiful girls and they love us just as much as we love them.

~~~Many, Many years later~~~

Laf and I are sitting in my as I'm writing an end to this story that is my life. Laf wrote his point of view in this book because I asked him. If you can't tell, I'm very ill and probably won't stay here long. I will say though that I loved my life, my kids, my family, and everything in between. I will always love my life and everything in it. If you are reading my diary, well then you obviously know a lot about, and might I say that's a lot. Thank you for taking your time to read my life, if I' putting it in short terms.

                                                                  -Y/N de Lafayette