More Than Two

~~~Your POV a month later~~~

After 4 days of fighting we had the fifth day to rest I was prepared to sleep and get rest. I was as tired as I had ever been in my whole entire life. I found myself in a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!!, what happened," I looked up and I saw Mulligan and Alexander, I looked down and saw bullet in my chest, just barely missing my heart. "W-w-what, h-h-how, where's LAF!" I screamed "Y/N, he's in Chesapeake Bay," Mulligan said. "Y/N, we can't stop the bleeding," Alexander said. "Am I going to die?" "I think so, we can't stop it and there's no other nurses around," Alexander said. "Tell Laf I love him." And everything went white.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot up, thank God, it was just a dream. I slowly felt an acidic taste in my mouth i began to feel light headed, I ran away from the tents and began to throw up, someone was holding me hair out the way for me I thought it was Lafayette because of his tall figure. When I was done throwing up I heard a familiar voice but not a French one, "Y/N, what happened are you sick and you haven't told us," it was general Washington, "I didn't realize, I was sick myself and I don't think I'm sick either, as silly as that may sound," I replied "who, Y/N" he said "I'm sorry what," "who is the man, don't tell me it's Lee, oh Go-," "sir if you're asking if I'm pregnant I think I am, and no it's not Lee, it's," was Washington going to get mad at Laf, I couldn't lie to him "tell me Y/N," "it's Lafayette," he stood still.

"Y/N," "sir please don't b-" he gently picked me up and hugged me, "Y/N, this is great, I'm expecting one of them to be named after me even if it's a girl, Georgia," "sir, I can't promise anything, it's up to Laf," "well I'll make sure he complies," we just laughed, we made our way to his tent and we talked.

It had to be at least 10AM by now "SIR Y/N IS-" Lafayette said pausing "Right there, sorry sir," Lafayette said. "Laf, can I talk to you," I looked back and I saw the general smile.

~~~ a few moment later after you and Laf found a trail~~~

"Laf you know have about a week ago, you said that you wouldn't leave me and that if I found out i was pregnant you wouldn't leave either of us," "of course mon amour and if it is to happ- ewwwaaaaiiiiittt," I started to giggle. "Mon amour," he said almost breath taken, "are you-," "yes Laf, I am pregnant," without a second thought he picked me up and kissed me and swung me around. "Just so you know, Washington knows and he wants the child to be named after him," "Mon amour that would be fine you know why," "why" I said (next part isn't true as far as I know in real life) "I come from a long line of twins I'm one of the first to not be a twin, this or should I say these little guys might be the same, and that means we only need to give one of them his name," "well if I do give birth to twins, let's pray one's a girl and one's a boy so we can name them after our family and close friends."

We talked about names for hours, but Laf said that he wanted me to come up with the names like the ones I came up with for the stories I wrote, so when we got back to the campsite I got out a piece of paper, we agreed that we would give them Laf's last name, 'de Lafayette'. Then Laf talked about the possibility of three babies saying he not only had twins in his family but many triplets as well.

Names for babies:(BTW THIS TOOK FOREVER)

One girl:

Angelica Elizabeth Peggy de Lafayette

Two girls:

Peggy Angelica Elizabeth (being for both my mother and Eliza) de Lafayette & Lauren Alexandria hermione Georgia de Lafayette

Three girls:

Peggy Angelica de Lafayette & Alexandria Georgia Hermione de Lafayette & Lauren Elizabeth de Lafayette

One boy:

Gilbert George de Lafayette

Two boys:

Laurence (for my father) George Alexander de Lafayette & John Hercules de Lafayette

Three boys:

John George de Lafayette & Alexander Hercules de Lafayette & Gilbert Laurence de Lafayette

One girl one boy:

Elizabeth Peggy Angelica Hermione de Lafayette & John Laurence George Alexander de Lafayette

Two girls one boy:

Hermione Lauren Alexandria de Lafayette & Elizabeth Peggy Angelica de Lafayette & John Laurence George de Lafayette

Two boys one girl:

George Laurence Alexander de Lafayette & Angelica Eliza Peggy de Lafayette & Hercules John de Lafayette

"Well those are our options," I said "options for what," I heard one of my baby's future uncles say "hey Hurc, where are the rest of the guys," I asked "they're coming," "okay very important question are they sober," Herc just laughed "yes there sober, wait why did you ask that Y/N, what happened," the rest of the uncles walked in "wait what happened," "umm I need all of you to sit on the bed, you need to brace yourselves," "God Y/N, I swear if you're going to tell us you're pregnant," I just smiled and Laf came up behind me, hugged me and kissed my forehead, "OH MY GOD IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE," they all said in unison, which made Laf and I burst out laughing.

"Do you uncles want to look at the names?" They all looked at the paper whenever a form or their name came up they just awed and thanked us. We spent the whole night talking about how Alexander would teach one of them to write and debate and Herc talked about how he would teach one of the children no matter a boy or girl to design, sew and create dresses John talked about how he would just teach them how to stand up and treat everyone as equals and how he would tell them after it happened how he led the first black battalion and Lafayette talked about how he would teach them fluent French.

I soon realized that I had to tell my 'sisters', time to get writing.

A/N: idk, don't ask IDK, also tell me what your favorite combination of names is ^_^