Mood swings and Hope

It was now July, the first to be exact. I was about to get out of bed when Peggy as all ways caught me. "No, no, no, no, no, what do you need," she asked me. "I want to go outside, for some fresh air I don't care that it's cold, I'm dying for fresh air." Peggy didn't respond she simply opened the window and presented it, then sat on the bed next to me. "I'm sure it sucks now but the triplets, like the doctor said are perfectly healthy and they are draining your energy and you need to gain energy, not loose it," I knew she was right but UGH I feel so helpless and I hate feeling helpless.

Peggy walked out as Angelica walks in with a letter she read it to me and it was saying how the men while the letter was being written were going into another battle, and that they have they tactics ready and advanced and that they think they will be victorious.

"You okay Y/N," Angelica said. "I'm just tired, OF BEING IN THIS ROOM," I yelled. "I would say I get it, but I don't I'm sorry, but ya know we're making cookies and pasties today Eliza's finally coming out of her room, to hang out with us y-" "YES!" I yelled which made her chuckle.

"Eliza!!!" We hadn't really talked much I was always told stay in bed bed rest soup water read sleep that's all you get to do, she had the same but not as bad it's better when you only have 1 instead of three I guess. "Y/N!!!" We hugged and looked at ea h others bumps. It amazed me how small she was compared to me and she was ahead in the time period, of course it makes sense I'm having triplets but she was seriously

small.

"So what have you been doing," she asks me. "What do you think, literally the only five things these two will let me do Eat, drink, sleep, read, and read," we all burst out laughing. I then started crying "yay for mood swings," I say through tears. "Don't cry you're gonna make me cry now," me and Eliza say crying and wiping each other's tearing while at the same time laughing. While we were doing that Peggy and Aneglica were just laughing. "HEY" I hear Eliza yell in anger and annoyance, we all hurts our laughing.

It felt so good to have fun with my sisters, instead of stressing and moping, even though I kind of was with Eliza, but who cares. We made, well Peggy and Angelica, who did most of the work, made about 6 platters of cookies and pastries which me and Eliza ate half of within the night.

That night I couldn't stop thinking of the troops of Lafayette or Alexander, if Lafayette couldn't make it out of this war I wanted Alex to be able to at least he could be a good example if I had at least one boy, or a father figure for if I had a girl or two or three. I prayed so hard that night that the war would be over I couldn't have prayed anymore it was about dawn when I went to bed, I didn't care a both rest I needed hope, I know I might drain myself physically or mentally but I need to refresh myself spiritually and fill myself with hope.

A/N: I know it's short but I needed to give you guys something you guys have been so amazing were at 15 followers so thank you for that, I've gotten so many notifications for people adding the story to their lists ect. And it's just nice to knew that people are enjoying my stories.