Ch9 Eggman's trap

"Why doesn't he want you to go with him?" I asked aunt outside the house.
"I'm pregnant."
"What?" I said.
"I'm gonna have a cousin...haha...That's fantastic !" I said as I hugged her.
"How is (N)?"
"Upset I think she is in depression."
"Does she know about this?"
"No." I said.
"What if she finds out?"
"It doesn't matter 'cuz I'm doing it for the family." I said as I turned to Terry.
"Now let's go to Rouge. She must know something too."
"Bye, Scarlett! Be careful ya too."
"We will." I shout.

"Hello, sweets."
"Hi Rouge."
"Come in."
"Do you know something about the mission Shadow, Tails and dad went to."
"Yeah Shadow told me the chaos emerald was near Eggman's base."
"Look at this messages Shadow sent for help." Terry said as he showed her.
"Help?"
"Yeah."
"Hm. Shadow calling for help? That's odd."
"What do you mean?" I said looking at her
"Well Shadow always says that he is the ultimate life form and that he didn't need any help."
"Hm." I started thinking about it.

I knew something was wrong with the messages. Plus Shadow said that same things in front of me and dad. Well, he said it to dad.

"Does the massages look fake to you." I asked them watching the videos over and over.
"Maybe." Rouge said I looked over at Terry. He just nodded.
"So this all may be a trap. Eggman could have got the emerald before Shadow or placed a fake one to make someone from the group to fall in his trap. Then when Shadow got in his hand he should've hit him at a weak spot."
Rouge gasped "Maria!"
"Huh?" I and Terry looked at her.
"Maria is the only weak spot of Shadow."
"And after Eggman got the ultimate life form and his weak spot he decided to use him to catch dad."
"Nice thinking." Rouge said.
"Sin e there is no one to stop Eggman or at least thinks so. He thinks he can kill them without anyone understanding? Huh, he really is stupid." I said smirking.

RING RING
I picked up my phone "Scarlett come home please I'm worried."
"Mom what's wrong you sound horrible?!?"
"Nothing dear just come home." Mom said as she hung up.
"Oh god something is wrong with mom. We need to go." I said.
"I'm coming with you." Rouge said. I just nodded.

Sorry for not updating I'm a horrible author.