When he is embarrassed

"Sooooniiic!"
"Yeah."
"Come down. Now."
"Okay. He came to the living room seeing you in red paint
"What happened?"
"I'm expecting You to answer."
"Um I haven't done anything."
"You sure?" you said but sighed and walked into the bathroom.

Sonic looked after you and when you were out of sight he smirked evilly. "Heheheh."

He walked to your room you were almost ready with the bath and he knew it. Sonic had to hurry. He put a trap on you. So when you walk you would slip and fall on the ground which was enough to get you all in glue then a string would've activated a bucket of feathers to fall on you.

But huh was he a dumbass
"S-Soooniic!" you shouted. Sonic pretended he was hurrying to the room.
"Yeah."
"My towel is on the bed. Can you pass it?" you asked innocently as you stick out your hand.

Sonic came cautiously the door. On the other side you smirked and pushed him as hard as you could and he slipped falling into a glue making the feathers fell on him.

You walked out the bathroom clean and dressed smirking proudly looking at Sonic. You grabbed your phone and took a picture of him.
"Look who got in their own trap, Knux." you said as you sent it to Knux. You just looked at Sonic's blushing face full with feathers.
"Hahahahaha you have to look at your face right now."