Ch18 Reunited family

"M-mom...."

The four of the, let's say creatures, that just entered the house stared at you. Sonic was confused the most.

"Um what?" the woman said
"It's me (N)!" you said through tears "Your daughter..." you stood there crying as all of them stared at you.
"You? My....daughter...." she said as the boy behind her was on the verge of tears too.
"Yes it's me!...... Wait here!" you said as you ran to your room and pulled out a picture in a dark wooden frame. As you looked at it you ran downstairs and showed it to your mother.

All of them looked at it as their eyes widened and Sonic remembered the picture. It was the same one with you and your family.

"How did you..."
"It's me mom! It's me!"
"(N)... Your mother said through tears staring at you. You just run to her and hugged her.

The relief you felt that your mother believed you and the happiness you felt made you hug her. Then when you pulled off you saw the thing you were ready to kill for. Your little brother. (Well the story is like that so pretend you have a little brother you could kill for, or a brother at all..)

You didn't think at all you just hugged him with all your strength. As you pulled off still crying Scarlett came. Of course she was pretty confused.

Btw your brother is older just a year or two that's it. Don't think your brother is 12 and you are 28 and have a husband and a child. Ok?

"What the fuck is happening?" she just looked at all of you wondering the hell are those creatures and why are you crying.
"Scarlett come here." Sonic said as she did as told.

Daaamn I dunno how continue from here so I'll just end it continue next chapter

Bye