When you are drawing

"Where is it? Where is it?" you began searching franticly in your room.
"Mom!" Scarlett screamed from her room. Your head perked up.
'My child...'. You ran upstairs and bashed through the door.
"What? What happened?"
"L-Look at my face! Omg what exactly is that?" she pointed at her face which was all red.
"I told you not to use any of that creepy beauty cream shit! Well what can I do? You have to deal with it." you said to her.
"Don't nag. I just wanted to look beautiful for my date with Terry!" she whined almost crying. You hugged her.
"Oh c'mon you were always beautiful plus Terry likes you, he always did and I'm sure he always will." you smiled at her breaking the hug.
"You and hiiiim?"
"No don't start. By the way I found your sketchbook." she said handing it to you.
"Where did you find it?"
"In the kitchen."
"Ok. Thanks." you walked out of her room she looked at you confused.

You walked to your room and looked through the Internet for something to draw. And so you did and started drawing. (What? You choose) You went to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

Sonic went up to your room and saw your sketchbook. He took it and looked around the room. When he was about to open it you hit him in the head with some other book so hard he dropped the sketchbook. You picked your book and stuck your tongue out at him.
"No viewing for you. You're not a VIP." you said sassily and walked out of the room like boss.

LIKE A BOSS!
BYE!

Huuuuh 😭 I'm so sorry for updating so rarely.
~My god damn excuses
1. I have titles but when I start I don't have any inspiration. If I force myself The chapter comes out crappy. Sorry
2. This year I'm in too many things 2 clubs, 1 school company bullshit and in 1 soon to be 2 charity things
3. This year I TRY to study well a little bit cuz we are gonna be given our diploma and I wanna have a appreciative grade.
4. I'm focusing on my health. Gym. Eating healthier. I'm 164cm and 50kg and 15 years a DoG is heavier than me.
5. Plus I'm the experiment mouse to my psychologist. She is trying some new technique for some past problems.
6. No point in saying the other shit.

SORRY🙇