When you prank him

"(N)!"
"Yeah Sonic?"
"Can you ummm go buy me something sweet?"
"Why would I? Go buy it yourself."
"But c'mon sweetheart. My leg hurts." you glared at him "Okay I'll go." you sighed as you went to the kitchen and grabbed a waffle. 'His leg hurts hm. His throat will hurt next.'

~few mins later~

"I'm going to the store what kinda sweet do you want?"
"Chocolate, cake, cupcakes, maybe fruit salad–"
"Maybe that's enough. Cuz I'm not rich bitch."
"Don't be rude."
"I'm not."

You were on the way home smiling proudly. Why? In the bag is all the sweet Sonic wanted. But you decided to spice up a bit the sweetness Sonic will enjoy.
"Hey sweet I'm home." you said to Sonic who was about to go to the kitchen. He was standing perfectly on his two legs. He slowly turned his head looking at you with wide eyes and a sandwich in his mouth. 'His leg hurts.'
"Why are you up? Go lay down. Your leg hurts, doesn't it?" you hurried to him and let him slowly to the couch. He sat down you hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"Imma get cha some sweet dear." you said as you went in the kitchen grabbing your grocery bags on the way.

"Sheesh she's so nice. Should I pretend being sick." Sonic mumbled to himself. "Nah that will be too much." he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.
"Babe, here." you said way too kindly as you put a tray on the tables next to him.
"Thanks sweetheart." he said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into a kiss. You pulled away and went to a kitchen.
'I owe her for my goddamn laziness.' Sonic though grabbing a cupcake. You smirked as you creeped out the door.

Sonic stopped chewing and widened his eyes as he had a disgusted look and started coughing. 'Gah that's disgusting!' he though as he stood up perfectly on his two legggggggggs.

You walked up to his smirking happily. "I see your legs are fine sweetheart." you said as you left a glass with water in the table. He loomed at you for a few secs and grabbed the water drinking it fast. Though... He dropped the glass causing it to break and spilled the liquid on the floor/carpet.
'That's not water.'
"(N)...." he whimpered as he ran to the bathroom.

Sheeesh. Did u like it?
Bye!