When he accidentally touches your boobs

"Hello... Yes... Yeah. I would love to meet you tomorrow. Bye." you hung up
"Hey what's up?"
"Some parent needs to talk to me."  (you are teacher. In case you forgot)
"Oh."
"What? Do you need something?"
"Nah just wanna watch a movie with you." Sonic smirked at you
"Oke." you said smiling and sat on the couch cuddling with him
"What are we gonna watch ?" you asked looking at him
"What ya want?"
"Hmm (fav movie)?"
"Okay."

After a few hours~

"Hey I'm....home." Scarlett came in the living room seeing you two sleeping on the couch and seeing something inappropriate. 'Okay' she quietly went to her room not noticing Sonic woke up.

Sonic grumbled and opened his eyes he saw then the TV was off, outside was dark and probably Scarlett was out with Terry  but he felt something strange. He looked down and saw your hand on his ding dong (ok just pretend he has pants on or sth) Sonic blushed and moved your hand on his thigh (better than the dick) And fell asleep.

Few mins later~

You felt something in between your legs guess what it was. Sonic's hand and blushing you looked at his face as his other hand quickly made its way to your boob. You blushed more raising your hand to slap him but his other hand grabbed the other one.
"S-Sonic..." 'Ill murder you."
He woke up and saw the situation the two of you were in and turned redder than you were.
"EEEEK! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so so sorry."

Bye!
Complaining: Gosh darn it can't write anything bc of school like the end  the term is coming and we are pushed as hell. And there some competitions that needs lots of work plus the company (the little one we have cuz we are studying business and shit) needs things to be done constantly so they can be sold after that. Plus there needs to be a website and tons of other shit. Idk how to deal with dat shitu.