Happy April Fools' Day!!

"Soniiic!"
.
.
.
.
.
."Soniiiic!"
.
.
."yeah!"
"Bye!"
"What?"
"I'm breaking up with you."
"What?!"
"Hm."
"What have I done?!"
"Nothing."
"Then why!?"
"I just don't love you anymore."
"I..." Sonic said through tears

"DAD!!!!" Scarlett came in the room holding a test
"What?" Sonic quickly turned around
"I'm pregnant...."
"WHAT? BUT YOU ARE 13! HOW—AAWWGR MY LIFE IS TURNING UPSIDE DOWN FOR A DAY!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Both u and Scar stared at him as he sighed.

"Okay Y/N you're coming with me in the basement. I'm never letting you go." he said as he grabbed your hand he turned to Scarlett "You go to your room and say sayonara (goodbye) to Terry 'cuz I'm killing him." Sonic eyes widened as he saw the calendar. He looked at the ground gritting his teeth. "You know what?" he said as he let go of you and went to the kitchen.

You and Scarlett looked at each other. Sonic came back with 300$ in hand "Screw you sweet bitches I'm going to drink and fuck Amy." he said as he slammed the door.

"He... Left us so..." you couldn't finish ur sentence
"Like...poof!" Scarlett said

The door opened again a hand waving goodbye "By the way happy April fools' Losers!"

Happy April fools everyone! And remember....

Make jokes, don't break each others hearts!

And hey I have a boyfriend. Boi that sounds so wrong.

You see he has black hair and blue eyes and his name's Levi. No. Not the anime character Levi. MY Levi. You know he is sooo cute and he does....

Meow...

Gwaaaah he's minee.

Bye fellow losers!