Chapter 2

Mingyu is a party animal.

He loves to dance and drink up all night with his friends. Georgina taught him to be like this, to enjoy his life just like this. Mingyu learned to drink because of her. When they were still together, they always hang out to every clubs in town every Friday night. But Mingyu is a responsible drinker. He put the alcohol on his tummy not on his brain that's why he don't get tipsy so easily. He always drives Georgina back to her home everytime they hang out. But not this time.

Mingyu has a shot glass on his hand with a blue cocktail drink on it. It looks like a simple cocktail but when he gulps it, Mingyu felt something different on his throat then up to his head. The tan guy knitted his brows and look at Georgina's direction, who gave him the shot. Georgina grins from ear to ear as she stares at Mingyu's confused and wincing face. "What's wrong, Gyu. Do you like it?" Then she starts caressing the boy's cheek. Mingyu's vision becomes blurred and the sounds starts to fade on his hearing. He placed his hand on his forehead as he wince in pain. "G-Georg..gi--"

And everything went black.

3 months later..

Wonwoo and Mingyu's relationship gets stronger than ever. Though they are not still announcing it to public, they are enjoying their time and moments together with much privacy. They don't have any plans on showing off their love to everyone.. yet. They are going to do it soon, when the time is just right.

It's Saturday and the two boys don't have any plans together. Wonwoo just stay on his home to finish some school paper works. Mingyu, on the other hand, went to his father's office to talk about some business matters.

With a smile on his face, Wonwoo looks out his window just imagining some things about him and Mingyu. He got tired of writing notes so he spaced out for a while to rest his mind from the stressful tasks. His train of thoughts suddenly cut off when his phone vibrates. He immediately gets it, assumming that it's Mingyu who sent him a message. But the joy on his face turns into confusion when he saw an unexpected name on his screen.

Georgina Park.

Wonwoo suddenly becomes anxious. "Why did she sent me a message?" He bite is lower lip and tries to think of some possible reasons. "We're not groupmates on our report. Hmm. We don't have any upcoming events on school so this is definitely not an announcement. We're not even close to each other, at the first place. So, why? What is this?" A sigh was released from his chest. "Just open it, Wonwoo so you will know. There's no harm in opening a message on your phone after all." he whispered to himself.

Slowly, Wonwoo opens the message. He doesn't know to himself what makes him so scared to open Georgina's message, as if it's bomb that will eventually explode when opened. Or it as if brings harm and danger to him. But as fast as his anxiousness arrives it also subsides immediately when he read the message. Wonwoo releases a sigh of relief.

From: Georgina Park

Hi Jeon. Can we meet at the cafe now? :)

This is Georgina. I'll wait for you here.

"Me? But why?"

But despite of confusion, Wonwoo didn't hesitate and immediately get up from his seat and went down to the cafe.

-----

"You came!" Georgina exclaimed.

"Yes. Why do you invited me here? Is there something wrong?" Wonwoo took the seat across the girl.

"What do you want? Coffee? Tea?" she asked and about to call for a waiter but Wonwoo stopped her. "I'm good. This water is enough. Let's just go straight to the point, Park."