Chapter 9

Did Wonwoo and Mingyu regret what they did?

Definitely.

But they are both stubborn. After all, Wonwoo did it for Mingyu, and Mingyu did it for Wonwoo. They did it for each other, for what's the best for them, as what they think.

That's how they love each other.

5 months later.. (A/n: I'm lost in my own story. XD I'll change it soon if it conflicts. Hahaha)

"No!!" Mingyu slammed his palms on the table and stood on his feet. He glared on his father then to the people on his side. "There's no way I'll marry this girl!" He pointed his index finger towards Georgina with so much anger.

"Mingyu if you can't respect me as your father, and Mr. Park as our guest, then will you please respect Georgina as a girl! Don't point a finger on her like that! Show some manners young man!" Mr. Kim exclaimed to his son, mirroring his expression.

"Manners, huh?" Mingyu scoffed and gets back on his seat. "Mr. Park, why don't you discuss manners with your daughter. I don't think she knows how a girl should behave." he smirks.

"Mingyu!!" both fathers widened their eyes in disbelief. "How dare you, Kim!" Mr. Park is about to attack Mingyu but Georgina stops him. "Dad! Don't hurt him. He don't know what he's saying."

Mr. Kim nods in agreement, feeling so ashamed with his sons behavior. "I'm sorry, Mr. Park--"

"No! Don't be sorry, dad! I know what I'm saying. And I'm certainly certain that I'm not the father of the child she's carrying. Sorry not sorry."

"Then, who's the father? Mr. Kim, are you saying that my daughter slept with some random guy? Is that what are you trying to say?" Mr. Park questioned. Georgina starts to look uncomfortable on her seat that makes Mingyu in contrary, more comfortable. The smirk didn't leave his face. "Perhaps."

"Mingyu!! My goodness." Mr. Kim run his fingers on his hair in annoyance and disappointment with his son. "Mr. Park, I'm really sorry for my son's--"

"No dad! I'm telling the truth. And I will never ever marry that girl!"

"Mingyu, can you hear what you're saying? You've been together for almost 3 years, how--" Mingyu cut his father again.

"We are over, dad." Mingyu said confidently.

"What?!" The two old men exclaimed in unison. On the other side, Georgina lowered her head avoiding eye contact with anyone in the room. But his father turn to her and place a hand on her shoulder to make her face him. " Georgina is that true?"

"D-dad I-I told you, Mingyu is just scared of the responsibility. He.. He doesn't know wh--"