Chapter 10

"Georgina!!"

"Joshua let me go!!" Joshua tightens his grip on the girl's wrist making her face him. But Georgina is trying so hard to run from him, but she can't, Joshua is strong. "Joshua, it hurts! I said let me go!!"

"Why are you marrying, Mingyu??!!"

"I love him!"

"He doesn't love you!" Joshua yelled. "You're not even pregrant!!"

"I know!! But this not me who made this decision, Josh!! Our father want us to get married!!"

"Then tell him the truth!"

Georgina still struggles to free her arm, "What truth? I love Mingyu, Josh! That's the truth and that's an enough reason for us to get married!" she yelled back.

Joshua glares and drops the girl's hand that made her wince in pain. "Then, I will do it."

"Do what?! You're crazy, Joshua!" she glares back.

"You are! I will tell Mingyu the truth! I won't let this wedding happen. I should be the one to marry you, Georgina. I love you!"

Georgina starts to shed tears. She has a mixture of emotions. She feels scared, irritated, sad and sorry all towards to Joshua. She didn't expect it, him, to reach this far. Georgina knows how much Joshua loves her, sincerely. But, she can't love him back. He's so into Mingyu.

She steps forward and cups Joshua's face. Joshua's face is not on it's usual form. The angelic smile and glowing eyes turns into anger and it burns Georgina's heart. "J-Josh. I.. I'm sorry.. I-" She shook her head vigorously avoiding Joshua's glare as much as possible, "I can't love you.. the way you love me. Let's.. just stay friends."

Joshua rolls his eyes and deep inside, it cuts him. Those words cut like knife. Just friends. Can't love you. That would probably the worst set of words a man can hear from the girl he loves. It totally breaks Joshua's heart. He pushes away Georgina that she almost hit the wall if she didn't balanced herself. But for now, Joshua doesn't seem to care if he could hurt her. The pain he feels inside hurts more than anything.

"No one can stop me. I will do it, if you don't."

"Joshua, nooo!!" Georgina screams on Joshua's back but the young man continue to walk away with his fist closed on his side.

-----

"Baby, where are we going?" Wonwoo asked. Seokmin and Wonwoo are walking down the street with their hands casually brushing against each other. Wonwoo's hand is itching to touch the other's but the silence between them is kind of awkward which confuses and worries Wowoo and scares him that he might do wrong move.

Seokmin looks at him with a little smile, "Just follow me."

"O-okay."

After a minute, Wonwoo realized that they are heading their school gate. "It's Sunday today, what are we doing here?" Wonwoo asked curiously. And finally for the first time on that day, Seokmin held his hands. His hand is very warm and secures Wonwoo's hand as if he don't want to let it go.

"I already asked for the security's permission. Today is our fifth month baby, in case you forgot. And I want to celebrate it in the place where I first talked to you privately." Seokmin smiles sincerely. And Wonwoo, on the other hand, felt his cheeks burn in guilt. Yes, he really forgot about this special date. He's too busy with his studiesstudies that he already forgets even the day of everyday. But of course, he never forgets about Seokmin. He loves him so much that he will always find way to spend time with his boyfriend. But today, he felt really guilty for forgetting about this day. "Omg. I'm sorry, I for--"