Chapter 7

Joshua

It's lunch break and everyone is heading to the cafeteria to have their meal. I don't like to eat so I just decided to roam around the campus. I walk along the hallway and abruptly stop at an empty room when I glanced at the gorgeous black hair of my girl. The smile automatically show up on my face as I stare at her back. After some while of checking her out, I decided to approach her silently to surprise her. When I finally stand behind her, I snaked my arms on her waist to give her a back hug. And as I expected, I surprised her.

Georgina gasped and looks to her side to meet my gaze. She rolled her eyes and I chuckled. "Josh, you scared me! I almost drop my phone! I hate you.." she exclaimed. I pressed my lips on side of her neck that made her whine. "Josh, stop~"

"You hate me?" I chuckled while tracing her face with my finger. "I doubt it." then I go back again to her neck to plant some kisses.

Georgina giggles on my action and finally turning to face me without removing my arms on her waist. She places her hands on my cheeks and scans my face while bitting her lips. This girl is in need, I'm assuming. To tease her, I remove my arms on her and playfully pushed her face away with my hand. "Josbshdh!"

"What's that babe? I can't understand you!" I laugh at her and stretched my arms further to push her. I really love being like this with her. Playful but not with any naughty thoughts.

Georgina grips on my wrist and harshly drop it. She glares at me, looking so annoyed which made me laugh more at her. "The heck, Jisoo!" She rolled her eyes again while fixing her hair with her hands.

My laugh went down and I step forward again to lock her on my arms. I swayed our body sidewards very gently. I missed her. I want her.. to be with me again.

"I missed you." I buried my head on the top of her head, sniffing the scent of her shampoo. I smiled against her smooth hair when she wraps her arms around me, returning the hug. She buried her face on my chest and she murmurs, "I missed you too.."

"I love you.."

But she didn't respond.

Georgina stepped back and held my hands. "You know I love Mingyu, right?" she said.

I felt all my blood rise up to my head. I grip on her hands tighter. "B-but Mingyu doesn't love you."

Georgina clutched on her chest and acts like she got hurt by my words. "Ouch. That hurts you know. So blant!" she rolled her eyes and look away from me. "He will come back to me anyway."

She walk passed me, heading to the door. I grip on her wrist to stop her. "You are not pregnant. How can you have Mingyu back?" I gripped on his wrist tighter. I hate Mingyu. I am already here in front of her but he still wants Mingyu. What does Mingyu have that I don't have?

"Does he know that? Josh, the whole campus knows that I'm pregnant." she assured. Georgina pulled back her arms and glares at me. "Don't you dare ruin my plan, Hong Jisoo!" she warned me