Chapter 8

"Hyung."

Wonwoo shot his head up upon hearing a familiar voice. He flashed a smile to the guy, feeling glad for his arrival. "You came" he muttered.

"Of course. You asked me to." Seokmin takes the seat beside Wonwoo with his eyes never leaving the older's face. "You skipped classes, don't you?"

Wonwoo chuckled, "I would just space out during the entire class so I didn't bother." With the look on his eyes, Seokmin is worried about the older. He just nodded in response but deep inside he wants to scold Wonwoo for doing that. But nevertheless, he understands.

"Hyung, why did you asked me to go here, again?"

"Because I need your help." Wonwoo lowered his gaze and shifted his body on the other side. The smile on his face faded, he played on his fingers and he realeses a deep sigh. Seokmin noticed everything. Obviously, there's something wrong. Though since the very beginning, there's really something going on. They both know that.

"Hyung. What kind of help do you--"

"I am breaking up with Mingyu."

Seokmin's eyes agape. He blinked once, twice trying to processes what he heard on his mind. He shook his head slowly still confused, "Hyung--"

"Yes, you heard it right." Wonwoo looked at Seokmin on his side confirming his statement. He sighed when he saw the younger keeps on shaking his head. Seokmin grabs his hands that makes him face the younger again. Wonwoo look down at his hands then back to Seokmin. He has something on his mind and he wants Seokmin's cooperation. But the junior is trying to interrupt his thoughts.

"Hyung.. don't! Don't break up with him!" He pleaded. Seokmin is eagerly convincing him stop whatever he is planning, though Wonwoo haven't told him about it yet. Wonwoo grip on their hands together, fighting himself not to shed some tears. He don't want Seokmin to see him crying again. "Seokmin, I know you won't understand. But this is my decision. I just need your help. I just need you to--"

"No hyung, listen to me!" Seokmin cupped his sunbae's face, focusing on the other's sad gaze. "You need to know the truth. Don't do this."

"Seokmin, I already know the truth. You told me about it already. That's why I came up with this decision." He place his arms on top of Seokmin's on his face. Seokmin furrowed his brows, eyes narrowing and continually shaking his head in disagreement. Wonwoo gets confused with the younger's actions. He then mirrorred the latter's expression. "Seok--"

"Wonwoo hyung. I'm sorry but Mingyu--"

Then a loud thud makes Wonwoo stood up. He gasps when Seokmin fell on the ground, getting beaten up by..

"Mingyu! Stop!" Wonwoo yelled. Seokmin is trying so hard in avoiding Mingyu's fist, but he keeps on failing. Every punch landed perfectly on his face.

With his full strength, Wonwoo pulled Mingyu away from Seokmin. When he succeeded, he stands in front of the taller to prevent another punch to swing. Wonwoo hit Mingyu's chest, hard enough to gain Mingyu's attention. "What the hell is wrong with you, Mingyu! Wonwoo yelled.