Chapter Seven

JAZ

I yelp, and scream, "Jesus christ! Get off of me!" I look up to meet with crystal blue eyes once more. I feel as if I was in this situation once, hm Déjà vu I assume.

"How'd you get out of the handcuffs?" Alec says, looking impressed.

I look up to him and smirk, "A real magician never reveals her secrets," and laugh. I must really crazy with how these guys are reacting to me.

"Quick question," I hum in response, "are you always this crazy?"

"Nah, its a seasonal thing, I think," If these boys buy this, I'm either capable of anything, or they're just dumb. Probably a good chance they're idiotic than me being great at something. Haha.

"Oh," Jake says, as Alec nods his head.

"Do you think I'm lying?" I pout a fake sad pouty face and look hurt.

"U-Um, n-no. Its just t-that-," Jake was cut off by Alec.

"Nah, we do. Its just very unrealistic if ya think about it." Smooth Alec, smooth.

"Y-you don't be-believe m-me?" A false tear rolls down my face as I look down to the ground to stop myself from smiling. I feel a finger under my chin and feeling my head life up.

"Hey, hey, hey, we do okay?" Alec. Why must it be Alec? His voice was soft and comforting. I smile and look up at him.

"You idiot, I'm not crying. I wanted to see if I was in a dangerous situation I could lie outta it. Thanks, boys." I put two fingers up to my head and solute them. I turn around and start walking until I heard footsteps, then my head hurt. All I could see was black.