The Twin Dragon Series

Category: Fantasy, magic
Rating: 8/10

Current completed books:

Dragon's Princess
Dragon's Slave

As the title of the series says, both of these books have to deal with twin dragons. These books are also very mature, and have BDSM in them. So if a woman being with two men at once, while doing some very intense things bothers you, then these are not the stories to read. Also be warned, that male dragons in this series are very dominating, in the fact that all are beneath them. Yes, they can be sweet when they want, but it in no way means that they don't get what they want in the end.

These books take place in a time period that resembles the middle ages. There's a struggle of power between humans and dragons, and as you read through both stories, you learn more about the hierarchy.

While the stories are linked, each one takes on a different POV, and are several years apart. Characters from the first appear in the second as well though, and there is information that you will need to know from the first as well, in order to fully appreciate the story as a whole. But if you wish to only read the second, that's fine as well. You won't be lost or confused.

The main character in each one has some kind of unique power, that I really enjoyed learning more about. In the first one she is already aware of it, and uses it often. But in the second book she discovers it later on, and then starts to try and harness it. I think it makes the book even more interesting, and I liked learning about it with her.

Summaries as written by the author:

Dragon's Princess
Princess Summer just wanted to help Dragons stay safe from her power-hungry brother's plan to enslave all Dragons. She didn't expect to run into Dane or Aneurin, two brother Dragon Lords, who are far too dangerous and attractive for her own good. War threatens to break out between mortals and Dragons, but can Summer prevent war and survive to tell the tale?

Dragon's Slave
Madeline is one of the thousands of slaves captured by the Requiem Dragon Horde to assist them in maintaining the mountain complex where the 200 Dragons and their 5000 slaves reside. Maddie had been kidnapped by the Dragon Lord Hael, when she was a mere 6 years old. 10 years on she is building the courage to finally escape back to her home.

However on her 16th birthday, Hael has other plans for her, least of all which allow her to escape from the beautifully haunting Requiem mountains...