Unconditionally - The Beginning of Revelation

Category: Werewolf, magic, paranormal
Rating: 9/10

The whole plot of this story is surrounded by the supernatural, and the confusion that a "normal" human goes through when thrust into that world. Unlike with most werewolf stories, the main character isn't told right away what is going on, and instead has to figure it out for herself. Throw in some more stuff that is inexpiable even by those who are already part of that world, and you have a very complex story.

I also really enjoyed the dynamics of the supernatural community that the author has imagined. I think this was one of the reasons why I liked the story so much, and what sets it apart from the others. I have never read anything quite like that, and I really appreciate the time and effort that went into it.

For me, this is what I want to see more of when it comes to classic werewolf stories on Wattpad. You have the romantic, mushy soulmates, but there's also mystery and lots of action that keeps you guessing throughout the whole thing.

Summary as written by the author:

Suzzanah Winters is just about to find out that everything is NOT as it seems.

Happy about having nailed a job in the prestigious ROYALE Industries, she could have never imagined what she would have by the end of her very first day of work, which are:

▪ One less garment

▪ One more injury

▪ Several mind-boggling experiences

▪ And a permanent blush

Add to it :

▪ A mysterious riddle-throwing boss with an unhealthy obsession for wolves

▪ A perpetually jittery co-employee whose list of rules is longer than his frame

▪ And a handsome CEO named Zuerien Kai Royale aka ALPHA aka KING, on whom she doesn't make the best first impression

What does all this spell?

PANDEMONIUM

And this is just the beginning...

Step into a world filled with werewolves, romance, humor, mystery and lots of hot paranormal chaos!

And remember, in the Supernatural world, there is but one guiding principle: Expect the Unexpected!