I am Only One

Rating: 9/10
Category: Fantasy/Vampire

This is a mature book, so be advised that there will be graphic chapters that are necessary to read in order for you to understand the plot, and the characters.

There are technically 4 books in this series, but they are all under the same name, and combined as one here on Wattpad.

This story is primarily about vampires, but it also includes many other elements of a fantasy novel. The author has created unique lore to go along with the traditional fantasy creatures, which keeps this story interesting. While there is a part of me that likes the traditional "mate bond" that I see with 95% of the stories on here, it can get old fast. Authors now need to think of other ways to make it more interesting in order to keep an audience's attention. This story has a very unique twist that achieves that goal.

This book is filled with twists and many unexpected events that will have your mind working. That's what makes it so addictive though. When you think you have things figured out, and you know what's going to happen, suddenly everything shifts. But it's always done in a way that makes sense, and doesn't leave you confused. At no time while reading did I think, "They're running out of ideas." Everything just fit so well together, that each book just blends in to the next.

Summery:

Raine has lived without parents for her entire life, never really belonging anywhere or to anyone. While of an overseas trip to Romania, Destiny calls to her one night to go out to a club, where she runs into some people who have taken a very strange liking to her.

Meeting those men would then introduce her to a world that she had no idea she has always belonged to; where vampires are royalty, and human pets are the norm.

This story will take you on her journey to find out how exactly she belongs in this new world, and what the hell Destiny is thinking.