Chapter 7

The walk out of the venue was cold and the wind hit my face like a brick. Taehyung had left with Rosanna before we did and I was forced to say goodbye to the same Mr.Park that I met a few hours ago. Namjoon and I walked in silence and my heels clicked against the pavement, the sound echoing through both of our ears and the stillness of the night was slightly irritating.

"Here." Namjoon suddenly said, probably just as annoyed by the silence as I was and held out something. I looked at what he was holding and immediately grabbed it. It was my mothers ring.

So he kept his promise...

I was relevantly shocked at first that he had kept his promise and smiled to myself as I put it on my finger.

"Oh, here." I took off the other ring and gave it back to him. Namjoon casually grabbed it and put it on his finger.

Once again silence over took us.

Now that our deal was done there was no reason for us to talk about something and I was relived. I didn't want to talk to him anyway.  He was a terrible friend and an ass.

When we arrived home I immediately went into my room and changed back into my regular clothes, well Taehyung's clothes to be exact, since I didn't have anything else. I felt relief over take my feet as I finally took off those death traps of shoes and actually breathed normally for once since I put on that tight dress.

I flopped on the bed,tired, and closed my eyes. I didn't know if I was actually welcome to stay another night, but I didn't hear any objections from Namjoon when we came in. He looked just as tired as I was and went straight to his room too.

I felt the sheets on the bed and opened my eyes to look up at the ceiling. It was dark in my room, so basically I was looking at complete darkness all except for the moon's light creeping through the window curtains that had been closed when I came in.

The moon. Crap I forgot I thought, slapping my forehead.

It had been five weeks already, so that meant only one thing, a full moon was coming. By that time I had hoped I would of been deep in the woods so no one would see me , but now I'm caught up with this shit between Namjoon and Taehyung, only Taehyung doesn't know there's actually tension between them.

Idiot. Just thinking about it gives me a headache. It's so obvious even a rock could see the tension and a rock doesn't have eyes.

If Namjoon imprinted on her, then it becomes a problem of wolf law. I get that it's not something we can control, but he needs to tell him, or it will become a problem. What if Taehyung wants to marry her?

I closed my eyes tightly and moved my hand to pinch the bridge of my nose, not wanting to think of the multiple problems that could arise from this.

Ok, first things first I have to go to a stupid basketball game. Second get Taehyung alone. If Namjoon wasn't going to tell him then I will, and third, get out of there before the full moon. None of them know I'm a werewolf except Namjoon and I don't want to deal with another crisis right now.

It wasn't like I had anything else going on with my life at the moment, but I certainly didn't think I was going to deal with these kind of problems.

Maybe after this I'll actually get a 
job and earn money so I can really live. Ha, wouldn't that be something. I'm tired of wearing the same clothes  and doing absolutely nothing every day. I'm a good solid week journey away from my brothers pack so if someone found me I would have a week to get away.