Chapter 5

I woke up to what seemed to me like the next day since the clock showed 8:03am  . I found myself in the same bed that I had slept in yesterday. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen hoping to find Brody but failed since he wasn't there.

I was about to walk out and go back to sleep when a voice memory spoke " morning Suzen , I've headed to work since you know , I can't be absent on my first day " Brody gave a little short chuckle which made me smile as well before completing " anyway I made you breakfast as you see , so eat well coz I don't want you to faint again , oh and by the way don't do anything that takes using energy , okay ? See you at 6 pm " and with that the memory went off . I felt so happy that he left me a message and quickly sat down to eat breakfast .

Several hours passed as I lazily walked around the apartment, watched tv , and played video games . And suddenly I felt a crazy idea sprang in my head . I jogged to the empty room next to mine before resizing my room furniture into their normal size . I arranged everything in the room before opening my closet and putting on some new clothes.

Running toward the elevator of the building, I took it and was in the parking area in seconds . I saw 4 cars in different colors and brands before my eyes landed on Brody's  orange motorcycle . I didn't know why he bought a motorcycle and a car , I mean why would you use a motorcycle when you have the coolest car ever . Away from that I jumped on the motorcycle, put on the safety helmet , inserted the key ,  started the ignition and WHOOSH  I was out of place !!

Once I reached Luke's house the guards opened the huge golden gate letting me inside . I parked the motorcycle in the parking lot which was as big as what used to be my house . Running toward the second main door I inserted the spare key Luke gave me two years ago . I entered and shut the door behind me slowly . I looked at the beautiful living room we decorated together and the mini bar attached to it . I walked until I reached his room .
"Luke ! Luke ! Where are you?" I called out .
And with in a matter of seconds he showed up from his dressing room shirtless with his superman pajama pants on .
"Suzen ? Honey ! I can't believe it  ! You're here !!" He grinned before engulfing me in a big warm hug which I took happily . When we pulled away I grinned back at him  " yes , I'm here!! " I exclaimed not able to contain my happiness.

And without wasting anymore time his lips were brushed against mine kissing me passionately .  Butterflies erupted in my stomach and fireworks exploded in my mind in addition to that my cheeks burned with red color as my temperature raised .

As we pulled away to take our breath Luke  cupped my face and whispered " you're so damn cute when you blush " .
I blushed even more before whispering back " I missed you so much " .
"Believe me babe I missed you much much more " he said as his blue eyes bore into mine .

He then left me to change into his causal clothes . As I sat in the living room I remembered the sweet memories we had together . The sweet things he always tells me and the many times he gave me power to move on . Before even getting deeper in my thoughts he stood in front of me all dressed up neatly . My eyes travelled up to meet his beautiful baby blue eyes . He was wearing a black , leather jacket with a plain , white t-shirt underneath it along with black jeans . His hair was combed to its usual amazing style and his celebrity like smile was drawn on his face to make him the hottest, most handsome human alive . Oh God ! If I start telling you how handsome he is and how beautiful his soul is I won't be done till tomorrow.

"Don't you ever get tired of checking me out every time you see me ?" He questioned , a smirk plastered on his face .
"The same goes to you too " I smirked back making him blush slightly . He sat next to me before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and placing a little kiss on the top of my hair whispering " you're a masterpiece sweetheart , I can never get tired of watching you " .