Chapter 11

As soon as I got out of the room as soon as Brody's jaw dropped . I am always ready for parties . Brody quickly got back to his senses and stood straight with his hand scratching the back of his neck .

"Umm - you-you - look beautiful  " he said more like mumbled as his cheeks grew red . Is he shy ? How cute !!
"Thanks " I replied before clutching my purse so we can get going . We got out of the apartment, to the lift and into the car .

Brody started the ignition before pulling it out of the parking lot and into the road . Since Brody was busy watching the road I also took my time to check him out , not as in love but as in - never mind . His brown hair was in its usual style , wild but neat and he was wearing a black suit with a light blue shirt underneath it. The first two buttons were unbuttoned to make him look even more alluring.

Yes , we're going to a party !!! And Brody said its a big , fancy one . Well,  at first I didn't agree since I was planning to move out of his flat  and get myself a house or at least move in with Luke but since he said  he didn't have anybody to go with him , and how bad he would look if he went alone , I changed my mind and decided to join him .

We reached our destination which turned out to be a tall tower that I recognized from the past . Anyway he parked the car and we both climbed out of it . I was about to walk forward when Brody suddenly appeared next to my right " hey ! I'm supposed to open the door for you so we can walk together " he said in a serious tone but I just laughed.
"Seriously?! We're not in a movie Brody and that only happens in movies , now let's get going " I replied with a smile still plastered on my face.
"Well , I wouldn't mind being in a movie tonight so come on " he smirked before making a gesture with his arm , I eyed him like he was crazy but he just shook his head so I gave in and walked closer before looping my arm through his .

Once we reached the gate we were met with a security man who was taking the names of the guests . " shit " I heard Brody mumble under his breath . I looked at him with my eyes questioning his "Your name isn't on the list , since I wasn't expecting any of this to happen  " he said lowly as guilt swallowed him in . "It'll be just fine " I said and gave him an assuring smile .

Brody told the man his name and then I said mine . "Enjoy your time " the man said with a nod . As we walked inside I felt Brody burn with curiosity beside me and once we reached a table he dropped the bomb " are you a secret agent or something? Or are you one of those famous people whom I don't know about ?" He asked with bewilderment .
I gave off a small chuckle before answering "non , I'm non of these people "
"Then how come ..." He trailed off referring to what just happened .
"Actually my name is always placed on the guests list of any big party " I said honestly.
"Why ?" He asked looking even more confused than before . And before I could say anything I felt some strong arms wrap around me from behind , some lips touching my cheek and placing a small kiss there with a familiar scent filling my nose . It was him , whom else would it be ? "I missed you my young lady "he whispered next to my ear sending a shiver down my spine. God , this guy knows how to turn me on so well .

A grin was now placed on my face as I hugged my handsome boyfriend. We both took our time filling out our missing love pieces before I heard Brody clear his throat behind me . Luke and I pulled away and turned to face Brody .

"You are ?" Luke asked coldly as his hand held mine .
"Luke, I introduce to you my friend Brody , Brody this is Luke my boyfriend " I spoke introducing them to each other. Brody smiled at Luke and Luke returned his smile before they both shook hands.
"You never told me about him " Luke said .
" well , there is something -" and there I was interrupted for the second time because Luke's phone rang and he excused himself .

"You didn't tell me you're boyfriend was the president's son " Brody said with a hint of excitement in his voice .
"Oh well , you never asked " I spoke back giggling .
Brody let my words hang in the air before saying " at least that explains how your name got on that list " . I nodded before a rich , old woman with crinkly face and white hair saluted me "  hello  darling, you're Suzen 21Jan right ? " 
"Yeah I'm , and it's so good to see you here " I replied back . It's true I didn't remember who she was but that didn't matter as long as I can move on with the conversation and not make a fool out of myself .
"Well I've been expecting you to be here since Mr. Luke his self hosted this party " she spoke slowly like she was giving her queen speech .
"Aha yeah , it's Luke's party after all !" I said cheerfully , fully knowing in the inside that Luke would never put up such a party because he thinks they're boring and that he as always was dragged into this .
" I'm expecting a very good relationship between you both , Mr. Luke and you ,Ms. Suzen,  since you both seem so perfect together " she spoke gently before half whispering the last part and giving me a wink .
Happiness rose inside me as she said her words so I replied  confidently without missing a beat " Thank you . I hope we will reach up to your expectations " . And with that the woman left and Brody and I  made our way to the food court . And guess what happened on our way to the food !? We were stopped seven times by several men and women who said hi to Brody . And guess what else ?! Their hi(s) were too long including a lot of talking in between .

After having a drink with some desserts I excused myself and headed to the bathroom leaving Brody with a big looking business man .

Once I got out the ladies' I noticed two people making out . "How gross !!" Was the first thing that occurred to me .  I hate making out it makes my stomach clinch at the thought itself . The girl had short , wavy , blonde hair and the guy well,  I wasn't able to see his face but that's until he pulled away and looked at me . And at that moment I wished he didn't . I just wished for the ground to open up and swallow me in .