HI

So, this story has gotten quite a bit of attention. However, I reached a point where I lost motivation and my only motivation stemmed from the fact that I thoroughly planned it out and resolved to simply finish Pour. However, my laptop died (literally) and without a new battery for my old laptop (and it's obvious my dad's not getting me that lol) I can retrieve any of my old files. Because of this, I've sort of completely and utterly lost my motivation for this story.

Now, some of you may suggest giving this story to someone else to continue and finish. The problem with that simply lies in the fact that I just don't like the idea. I guess I'm a bit possessive over my stories, even if I've lost interest in them, but I think I'm too childish to give my story over to someone.

I know a lot of you, however, want closure, and you definitely deserve it. My offer to you is a thorough explanation of what was going to happen and if you want, possibly an ending chapter acted out.

I was thinking about giving an alternate ending for each pairing (Zily, Hily) but for the purpose of remaining true to my characters, I decided against it.

The truth of the matter is that in the end, Lily chooses herself. She acknowledges that she loves Harry but she doesn't think that love is healthy and she doesn't think their relationship at that current moment is how it should be — though there was the possibility of an epilogue where Lily and Harry meet up a year later, both feeling better, and kiss.

You guys can decide this (whether you want the summary or not). If you have any ideas or anything, just ask. If you guys want one-shots, I won't mind making some.

This is going to be my departure from One Direction fanfiction. I have a 5sos fan account on here where I've written fanfiction but honestly, I want to move onto fiction.

Thanks for all the votes and reads and the flattery.

Have a lovely day.

- aj :-)