Mad Hatter: Don't say it!

"I still can't believe that Jasper and Bianca have a 3 year old!" I confessed "When did that happen?"

"Jasper will tell you about the day his life went to hell, once we go out with him and Chloe this is weekend."

I ignored his comment because when did I ever tell him I would go, "hmm...he surely didn't seem like he was in hell with Clara and Chloe."

"True, but he didn't get together with Chloe until about 2 years ago. And trust me I've seen it with my own eyes. Bianca is insane!"

I laughed to myself, Henry can be a bit dramatic at times. I decided to finish eating my chocolate cake before entertaining his foolishness.

"Charlotte, really! You're going to ignore me just to finish your cake!" He about screamed

I let out a frustrated groan, " Fine once I check on the girls I'll think about taking you seriously!"

I stood up from my seat and walked into the living room. The girls were laying on the couch watching some weird movie I couldn't recognize.

"Girls, what are you watching?" I asked staring at the television it looks kind of cool.

"Shhh mom!" (Skylar)

"We're trying to watch Alice in wonderland!"
(Leigh)

"Wait, Alice in Wonderland! Isn't that a cartoon?" I asked extremely confused.

"Geez Mom, they made another movie before we were born!" (Leigh)

"Yeah mom, it's with real people and it's actiony and stuff!" (Skylar)

"Really! Well move over I want to watch!" I told them pushing both their legs over so that I could sit in the middle.

15 minutes later

"Charlotte, really! I've been waiting for you for 20 minutes!" The girls and I rolled out eyes as we turned around to see a frustrated Henry staring at me in disbelief.

"Henry not now, we're watching a movie." I told him

"So, you'd rather watch some stupid movie than talk to your boyfriend!"

The three of us gasped.

"How dare you!" (Me)

"Don't ever disrespect it like that!" (Leigh)

"Alice in Wonderland is the shit daddy!" (Skylar)

"Skylar don't say that word!" I lectured

Henry seemed to have sparked up a bit, "Alice in wonderland is the shit!" He screamed running to the couch lifting up Skylar placing her on his lap.

"Okay shut up, it back on!" Leigh screamed "mommy?"

"Ugh fine!" I picked her up "but, for real shut up the movies on!.. IS THAT THE MAD HATTER!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!"