Date Night-Part 3

Chloe's POV

Charlotte and I decided to walk into the fair hand and hand. Inevitably leaving our men behind, since they wanted to blame us for attracting an audience. Well in reality Henry and Charlotte are not officially together yet. They consider themselves best friends, who are raising adorable little monsters together.

"When are you and Henry going to finally admit that your together?" I asked her as we waited in line for some good old fashioned ice cream.

"CHLOE!" she shrieked "Henry and I are not together! We're not even dating. We are co-parenting and just enjoying being with our children. There was so much time we all missed with each other and I think as parents we're trying to make up for it. By putting any awkwardness or tension behind us in order to move forward as a family."

I stared at her for a few seconds, "Babe I understand that you and Henry want to focus on the girls, but it's been six months. The girls are happy and have an amazing relationship with their father. But, honey, it's time for the parents to be happy and have fun. You guys didn't even have a conversation about defining you relationship" I stopped for a second and grabbed my besties hands "do you want to be with this man or are you content with staying on the sidelines and raising his kids? I know you baby girl! I want you to be happy and I know you won't be if he ever told you that he met someone else."

"Look Chlo-" she was interrupted when someone bumped into and didn't apologize. Now let me tell all of you, I am the nicest person you will every meet. However, if you disrespect my friends or family it's a wrap. I will kindly put you in your place.

I walked around Charlotte and tapped the girls shoulder. Once she finally finished her dramatic slow motion turn (rolls eyes), I saw that it was Bianca. Oh no, I'll gladly put her in her place, but I don't know about the kindly part.

"Oh, look what we have here. A young whore who ran off to have babies and the whore who stole my man." Bianca said staring me down.

"YOU-" Charlotte stopped taking a deep breath "I have two little girls that I am raising to one day become respectable young ladies. So, I am going to lead by example and not stoop down to your level."

"Oh, how sweet of you princess, but in order to get on my level you have to get on your tip toes short stack." she smiled batting her eyelashes. Ugh, I can't stand that girl.

"One I am a Queen not a princess get it right and two don't ever act like I have to lift my head in order to see you." Charlotte replied staring straight into her eyes.

"Get your friend Chloe before I do." Bianca told me not letting her eyes off of Charlotte

I tilted my head staring at this girl. She had the audacity to speak to MY best friend like that, called me a whore, and thinks she can just order me around like I'm her little peasant. NEWSFLASH, that will never happen.

"Bianca the day I listen to you, will be the day I go on tour with Beyoncé. It's never going to happen sweetie" Bianca turned her head to look at me "Another thing, I did not steal your man baby cakes he left you after he caught you in bed with your so called cousin. Not to mention his 2 month old baby was in the room sleeping, while you and cuzzo were getting y'all freak on."

Bianca gasped, "I though we agreed never to talk about that. I am going to hurt Jasper!"

I took a few steps closer to her, "You are not going to do anything to my bucket loving dreamboat. You never deserved him and you never will. If you put this much energy into being a mother to that little girl I'm helping him raise, than maybe she would call you mommy instead of me. Walk away Bianca." I whispered in her hear.

She paled before shaking off her nerves, "Tell Jasper to expect a phone call. I want to see MY daughter." she smirked thinking she won.

I shook my head, "Yet you'll always be Aunt B to her. Birthing a baby does not make you a mother. Being there for her, spending time with her, wiping her tears when she cries. That makes you a mother. Anybody can give birth. It's about time you realized that Bianca because it's not fair to her." I grabbed Charlotte's hand pulling her out of line.

"Wow, I don't know how you deal with her Chloe." she said giving me a side hug as we continued walking.

"I do it for my little girl." I replied smiling thinking of the sweet little at home.

"A mother's sacrifice." she whispered

"A mother's sacrifice." I repeated

Like and comment please! I honestly love reading y'all comments they truly make my day. I am so sorry it took so long! I was having writers block and did not want to give y'all some bogus filler chapter.