Chapter Four

THOUGHT THIS SONG FIT😂😂

I ran with Pickett on my shoulder as we dashed for Newt. He engulfed me in a hug.

"I missed you so much!" I said into his neck. "Pickett too." He immediately jumped from my shoulder to Newts. He chuckled. "I missed you too."

He looked a tad older since last year. We sent letters via owl literally everyday, he talked about the new creatures he had studied, and I told him about normally how much I missed him, and Pickett wanted to see him too.

We hopped onto the train into an empty compartment. Newt had bought some jelly beans and decided that he could catch one in his mouth if I threw it. He caught two and I caught one. We just laugh and laughed. Probably annoying everyone on the train with us.
-
2 WEEKS LATER

Today was Quidditch tryouts, and I was nervous as hell. Newt sat in the stands with Pickett and waved. I awkward waved back in the red uniform. I was trying out for seeker. My dad was the seeker for Gryffindor. That's what he told me.

Only two people tried out for seeker. Me and some kid named Derek Diggory. (HAHA I. SORRY)

The captain would throw a white ball in the air and we'd have to catch it before the other person did. I caught it a few times, and more than Diggory. I smiled as try outs ended and that I had made the Hufflepuff Quidditch team as a seeker.

Newt cheered and applauded as they announced the names.
-
"Congratulations!" Newt said coming to me, and giving me a massive hug. Pickett came to me, tangling himself in my hair. We headed back from the field, I took a shower, and Newt and I headed for dinner.

"Hey Newt." He looked up at me from his creature book. "I heard that when your a third year you get to take a class called Care for Magical Creatures. Sounds like they made that class just for you!" He smiled and chuckled at me.
-
Newt and I headed for Herbology, and I kept getting good lucks because today was the first Quidditch game. I could not explain the nerves built up inside in me. He linked his arms with me, we tend to do that, "Don't worry! You'll do great today!"
-
"Welcome to the first Quidditch game of the season! Hufflepuff v.s. Gryffindor! The announcer screamed in the microphone. Once again Newt was in the stands jumping up and down, whilst sporting a Hufflepuff scarf. I looked around at the Gryffindor players, and guess who's there. Brandon. The seeker. He's two years,older that me, but I still beat his butt. Right?

"Now I want a nice clean game!" The Quidditch instructor yelled. Soon after the quaffle and bludgers were released into the air along with the snitch. I quickly chased after it, so did Brandon. We dived under players and around seats. We scored, Gryffindor scored, we scored, they scored. Until it was 75-75. I still chased the snitch.

"Come on Alex," Newt said to himself.

Suddenly I felt to body's crash into my sides. Brandon and his little posse. I can't get out of it because every time I tried to squeeze out, they would crash harder. Th snitch was right in front of me I reached out. I felt metal reach my hand as my broom left from under me.

Darkness surrounded me.

NEWTS POV (NEW NEW NEW (: )

"Come on Alex," Pickett was on my shoulder of course, and right as Alex flew by Brandon and his friends surrounded her. Crashing into her. The golden snitch had to be in front of her because her hand was out.

Brandon hit her so hard. She fell. From a very high distance.

"Oooh!" The crowd yelled. Brandon high fives his friends.

The snitch was shining in her hand, but she was out cold, blood from her head.

I quickly ran down the steps,from the seats, and onto the field. "Alex!" I ran down next to her.

"ALEX MASON HAS JUST CAUGHT THE SNITCH. HUFFLEPUFF WINS!!" Crowds we cheering. The nurse and Headmaster Dippet ran down from the stands.

"She'll be okay. Alex will needs to stay in the hospital wing because she has a major concussion. He broken arm is all fixed up, and I just need to stitch up the wound in her head." They put Alex on a rolling bed. They all walked off.

"I'll be right back." I whispered to unconscious Alex. I laid Pickett on her and I walked to the center of the field where I found Brandon.

"What the heck?!" I punched him square in the jaw. 'Ouch.' He held his mouth. "You could of killed her!" I shouted. They raised their fists, and punched me in the stomach, arms, legs. Everywhere. Brandon held out his wand to my face, but before he could a voice sounded.

"Not so fast." Professor Dippet. "My office immediately." The boys glared at me as they walked off.

"Mr. Scamander. Are you alright? Head down to the hospital wing. They will get you all fixed up." I nodded, as he looked at me apologetically. I headed back to the hospital wing to find Alex sitting there with her green eyes open.

"Alex!" I ran over to her as she looked over at me.

"Newt! Oh my god what happened to you?" She noticed the bruises and black eye.

"Tried beating up Brandon." Alex looked at me and placed her hand on mine.
-
Newt and I headed home for the holidays. Again, we wrote. I sent him his present, and soon after I received one from him.

Dear Alex,

Merry Christmas Alexandra Jane Mason! I hope you enjoy your present! Miss you!!

Sincerely,
Newt xx

I smiled at the letter as I made my way the gift. I opened the small box and it was a necklace. I gorgeous golden necklace with an infinity sign in the center. I blushed when I put it on.

NEWTS POV

I really hope she likes her gift. Saved up all my savings to get it. I sent her a gift too.

Dear Newt,

MERRY CHRISTMAS NEWTON SCAMANDER!! I hope you like this! It's the new one! You know the one you've been complaining about for weeks! I love your gift! I'll never take it off! Miss you too!

Sincerely,
Alex xx

I pulled out a new book about magical creatures. She had seen me look at it once in Diagon Alley while getting school, supplies. And just like that second year flew by. Onto third year.

OK THIS TOOK FOREVERRRR BUUUT ITS OKAY FOR MY STANDARDS!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIRD YEAR?!?!?!?! COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW <3

IN 24 HOURS 200 READS?!?!? LOVE YALL!!!

-Corinne xx