Chapter Twenty Six

Hey guys before you start reading this, more chapters are up for my new book Out Of The Park! I'm actually proud of it! Mind taking a look and giving me some feedback and suggestions on it? It would really mean a lot to me! Ok sorry you can read now

We walked up the steps of the entrance to the subway. The rain still feel heavily above us. We reached the top of the steps Queenie held on his coat, restraining him from leaving.

"Hey. Hey, this is for the best. Yeah, I was- I was never even supposed to be here." Jacob chuckled. I look over to Newt who was shedding a couple tears. Same with me and Tina.

"I was never supposed to know any of this. Everybody knows Newt and Alex only kept me around because-hey- Newt, Alex?"

"Because I like you. Because your my friend." Newt began.

"And we'll never forget how you helped us, Jacob." I finished. A few tears left Jacob, and I put my hand on Newts chest as I was on his side. "Oh!"

Queenie moved closer to Jacob, "I'll come with you. We'll go somewhere. We'll go- anywhere- see I ain't never gonna find anyone like-"

"There's loads like me." Jacob cut her off.

"No... no. There's only one like you." I turn away because I couldn't imagine what Queenie was feeling. We'll maybe I could, when eat had gotten expelled. "I gotta go." Jacob said. Newt pulls me foreword. "JACOB!"

"It's okay... it's okay... it's okay. It's just like waking up right?" Jacob walked backwards into the rain. Queenie created a magical umbrella and moved closer to Jacob. Laying her lips on his. She stroked Jacobs face and backed away as we disappeared away from a friend I may never see again...

SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER IM SO SORRY