Chapter Twenty

We apparated into a bark alley, then made our way down the staircase

We apparated into a bark alley, then made our way down the staircase. Unfortunately my foot slipped causing me to fall, but was caught at the hand by Newt. We stopped at a poster of a women in pink. Tina and Queenie waved their wands as their clothes turned into beautiful sparkly dresses. They all look at me as I shake my head.

I waved my finger. "No. No. No. Happening." Before I could say anything else Newt tapped his wand to my shoulder and my clothes turned into a dress. It was black with gold sequence, and golden tassels at the bottom.

I rolled my eyes at him as I flicked my wand. Tying his tie. Tina turned and knocked on the wall. Newt blushes and looks away. The eyes of the women look around for a second then a hatch quickly opens. A door opens as we walk inside the bar.

I turned my head to see a wall full of wanted signs with Gellert Grindlewalds face plastered on them. A beautiful goblin was singing with a gorgeous voice. I grinned at the pictures she made for the song.

I sat at a table with Tina and Newt waiting for whatever Tina was talking about.I felt a brush of Picketts leaves as he hid in my hair. "I've arrested half the people in here." Tina states.

"You tell me to mind my own business but in that death potion you were hugging that second Salem boy." Newt questions. My eyes direct to hers. Raising an eyebrow.

"His name is Credence. His mother beats him. She beats all the kids she adopts. She seems to hate him the most." I wince at the thought of the Death Cell. I looked down at my folded hands sitting on the table.

"So this No-Maj is she the one you attacked?" Newt asked. "That's how I lost my job. I went in front of a meeting, they all had to be obliviated." Tina says guilt clearly heard in her voice. "There he is." She whispers.

Newts arm snakes around my waist and literally pulls me, along with the chair next to him. The goblin sits himself down at the other end of the table. Newt intertwines our hands at the top of the table. "So your the guy with the case full of monsters?"

"News travels fast," Newt says looking down struggling to make eye contact as usual. "I was hoping you'd be able to tell me if there have been any sighting. Tracks. That sort of thing." He exclaims.

"You've got a big price on your hand Mr. Scamander and Miss. Mason." Newt hand starts to sweat.

"Why should I help you? Instead of turning you in." Gnarlak cocks his head.

"I take it I have to make it worth your while." Newt smirks a bit. "Hmm, how about we make it a cover charge," Newt throws some galleons across the table. He just chuckles.

"MACUSAs offering me more than that." Newt then places a Lunascope carefully on the table. I slowly lean forward thinking he's going to take our offer. "I've got five."

"Frozen Ashwinder Egg!" Newts voice was raised as he desperate.

"You see. Now we'r-" He stops. "Wait that's a Bowtruckle he points to my shoulder.

"Hell no. He's not for sale." I exclaim cover Pickett with my free hand.

"Ah come on. They pick locks am I right." He stays perched on the edge of the table.

"Touch him, and your going to regret it, you got it?" I point back to him.

"Fine then..." he starts to get up.

"Fine." Newt began. He grabs Pickett from my shoulder. Handing him to Gnarlak.

"No! What the hell newt!" He looks at me with sympathy as he hands my little green friend to the hideous goblin. A tear streams down my face as Gnarlak clutched him with a fist. "I swear to-" I was cut off.

"Something invisible has been wreaking havoc around Fifth Avenue. You may wanna check out Macy's."

"Dougal." Newt says with worry. "Right, one last thing. There's a Mr. Graves back at MACUSA, you know about his background?" Newt asks curiously.

Gnarlak chuckles again. "You ask too many questions Mr. Scamander. That can get you killed."

"MACUSA ARE COMING!" A house elf yells.

"You tipped them off!" I lunged at Gnarlak only to be pulled back by Newt. Posters changes to our faces plastered on them. Aurors began to apparate into the room. I turn around and punch Gnarlak in the face, grabbing Pickett from his clutch. Jacob downs some more giggle water as I down some Fire Whiskey as we apparate away.

Ok good cliffhanger?

ANY SUGGESTIONS on what should happen to Alex. Idk if this is getting boring or not but people are reading it soo they must like it. Thanks! ;p